all of Alaska
Memorial Park Cemetery
535 East 9th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
(907) 343-6814 voice (907) 343-6826 Fax
Memorial Park Cemetery, Anchorage
440 E. Klatt Rd., Anchorage, Alaska
you know of others, or would be willing to transcribe a cemetery
for posting on this site, please let me know.
550 West 7th Ave., Suite 1200,
Anchorage, AK 99501-3564
Recording District covers the following areas:
Alexander (Creek) * Alyeska * Anchorage * Barry Arm * Beluga * Birchwood
* Bird * Campbell * Chugiak * Eagle River * East Anchorage * Eklutna
* Elmendorf Air Force Base * Fort Richardson * Girdwood * Goat Creek
* Goose Bay * Granite Mine * Grants (Beluga) * Indian * Indian Island
* Indian River * KalgIn Island * Kern * Kustatan * Ladd * Merrill
Field * Mountain View * Old Tyonek * Portage * Potter * Rainbow
* Rainy Pass * Rainy Pass Lodge * Red Bluff Bay (Aband) * Skwentna
* Spenard * Susitna * Turnagain Arm * Tyonek * Whitney * Whittier
NAMES OF ALASKA
Bulletin. This file requires Adobe Acrobat to open.
mailing list for anyone with a genealogical interest in Alaska.
To subscribe send an email with the simple word "subscribe"
as the subject to email@example.com
(mail mode) or firstname.lastname@example.org
and Place Queries here,
Alaska law, all Vital Statistics records are strictly confidential
until they become public records. Births become public records 100
years after the event; deaths, marriages, and divorces become public
records 50 years after the event.
need volunteers and helpers! Please read below to see ways that
you can help
Allison Ross has kindly offered to help with lookups. She has
access to the Anchorage libraries. Please contact her at email@example.com
Her direct ancestors: Ross, Johnson, Buettner, Schumert, Ruehl,
Wiedemann, Dean(e), Hart, Harsch, Spieske, Westerfield, Porter,
Fisher, Vernier/Viner/Winer, Barquiaume.
The Ross & Johnson Families
is an area where volunteers can easily help out. Just scan in your
yearbook, save it as a .pdf file (also known as an Adobe Acrobat
file), and send it in to me. Or photocopy it and mail me the photocopies
and I'll convert it for you!