Friday, February 23, 2007
THE JUNEAU EMPIRE
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
- On Feb. 4, 2007, a boy, Kaden Andison Ahrens, weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces, to Robyn Crumrine and Dusty Ahrens of Juneau.
- On Feb. 13, 2007, a son, Malakhai Thomas Marrero, weighing 7 pounds 1 ounce, to Sokha Marrero and Hector Miguel Marrero of Juneau.
- On Feb. 13, 2007, a daughter, Rizalyn S. Marcelino Saquiton Marcelino, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces, to Marilyn Saquiton Marcelino and Rizal Cabasug Marcelino of Juneau.
- On Feb. 15, 2007, a son, Tyler Phillip Vaughan, weighing 10 pounds 7 ounces, to Rhonda Jean Vaughan and Christopher Lee Vaughan of Juneau.
- On Feb. 15, 2007, a daughter, Bristol Rose Casperson, weighing 8 pounds 14 ounces, to Paula Dybdahl Casperson and Robert Andrew Casperson of Juneau.
- On Feb. 16, 2007, a son, Maxwell Nicholas Dinka, weighing 8 pounds 13 ounces, to Sandy Lee Bauer and Joe Yves Dinka of Juneau.
- On Feb. 16, 2007, a son, Thomas James Rice, weighing 7 pounds 5 ounces, to Tina Elaine Rice and Chad Thomas Rice of Juneau.
- On Feb. 18, 2007, a daughter, Dorothy Michelle Germain, weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces, to Kristine Michelle Germain and Gregory Joseph Germain of Juneau.
Recent births at the Juneau Family Birth Center:
- On Feb. 12, 2007, a daughter, Makya Jade Raymond-Rivera, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces, to Rachel Rivera of Juneau.
- On Feb. 16, 2007, a daughter, Angela Christine Carnise Trudo, weighing 6 pounds, to Elinita Trudo and Brian Trudo of Juneau.