Friday, January 05, 2007
THE JUNEAU EMPIRE
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
- On Dec. 23, 2006, a daughter, Jazmine Pearl Clayton, weighing 9 pounds 4 ounces, to Kerry Lynn Brown and Randy Lee Clayton of Juneau.
- On Dec. 27, 2006, a son, Denali James Francizcus Schijvens, weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces, to Meilani Alanna Schijvens and Alexander Henricus Cornelis Schijvens of Juneau.
- On Dec. 28, 2006, a son, Justin Samuel Geary, weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces, to Jessica Ruth Geary and Jonathan Samuel Geary of Juneau.
- On Dec. 30, 2006, a daughter, Jada Rose Mendenhall, weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces, to Jacqueline Sue Mendenhall of Angoon.
- On Jan. 1, 2006, a daughter, Jada-Faith Brendalynn Sievenpiper-Booth, weighing 7 pounds 1 ounce, to Cami Jo Sievenpiper and Roger D. Booth of Juneau.
Recent births at the Juneau Family Birth Center:
- On Dec. 27, 2006, a daughter, Chavntel Jo Kahlin, weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces, to Jeri Lya Kahlin and Kenneth Joseph Kahlin of Juneau.
- On Dec. 31, 2006, a son, Brayden DeTienne-Falls, weighing 6 pounds 4 ounces, to Amanda DeTienne and John Falls of Juneau.
- On Dec. 31, 2006, a son, Dominic Tagaban, weighing 8 pounds, to Nicole Wery-Tagaban and Louis Tagaban of Juneau.
- On Jan. 3, 2007, a son, Fredrik Hale Thorsteinson, weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces, to Sharyn Anne Thorsteinson and Fredrik Scott Thorsteinson of Juneau.