Friday, January 12, 2007
THE JUNEAU EMPIRE
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
- On Dec. 28, 2006, a daughter, Jazmine Pearl Clayton, weighing 9 pounds 4 ounces, to Kerry Lynn Brown and Randy Lee Clayton of Juneau.
- On Jan. 1, 2007, a daughter, Bailey Autumn Roguska, weighing 8 pounds 15 ounces, to Erica Blake Millard and Don Andrew Roguska of Juneau.
- On Jan. 3, 2007, a son, Colton James Cummins, weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces, to Melanie J. Cummins and Loren C. Cummins of Juneau.
- On Jan. 3, 2007, a daughter, Selby Judith Long, weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces, to Pamela Claire Long and David John Long of Haines.
- On Jan. 4, 2007, a son, Austin Daniel Briscoe, weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces, to Erin Marie Briscoe and Ryan Jordan Briscoe of Juneau.
- On Jan. 4, 2007, a daughter, Alexis Louise Juergens, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces, to Angie Marie Juergens and Louis Adolph Juergens of Juneau.
- On Jan. 5, 2007, a son, Lawrence Andrew Bowen, weighing 9 pounds, to Samantha Ann Love and Oliver Lee Bowen of Juneau.
- On Jan. 6, 2007, a son, Goox Shaan Eesh Brown, weighing 8 pounds, to Marisa Charmaine Didrickson of Juneau.
Recent births at the Juneau Family Birth Center:
- On Dec. 27, 2006, a daughter, Chauntel Jo Kohlin, weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces, to Jeri Lyn Kohlin and Kenneth Joseph Kohlin of Juneau.
- On Jan. 4, 2006, a son, Taliesin Eldred Robert Paul, weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces, to Diane Marie Cathcart and Jamison Bradford Paul of Juneau.
- On Dec. 16, 2006, a son, Gavin Zachary Gerrin, weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces, was born at the Alaska Native Medical Center to former Juneau residents Shasta Myers and Eric Gerrin of Anchorage.