Village Genealogical Society
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Directions to Hot Springs Village Coronado Center and Library
From Hot Springs to West Village Gate - Highway 7
- Take Highway 7 north to the West Gate entrance to Hot Springs Village.
- Turn right and stop at the Entrance Station. Someone from the Society will have called and told the workers to expect you. Just give them your name, and they will check their list and wave you through.
- You are on DeSoto Boulevard. Continue on DeSoto for a little over 6 miles. Turn right onto Balearic Road. The Property Owners Association (POA) is on the left side of DeSoto Boulevard just past Balearic Road.
- Continue on Balearic Road for about 1.7 miles. The Catholic Church is on your left, and the next left past the church is Ponderosa.
- Turn left onto Ponderosa. A gas station is on the right. Continue on Ponderosa for several blocks. Tennis courts are on the left. The large building past the tennis courts is Coronado Center.
From Little Rock to East Village Gate
From Little Rock, take I-30 west to Benton.
- At Benton, take exit 117 which is the exit for Highway 5.
- Stay on Highway 5 for about 30 minutes.
- Turn right into Hot Springs Village.
- You will see the Hot Springs Village East gate signs.
From the East Village Gate to Coronado Center and the Library
In a couple of blocks, you will come to the entrance station. If you let someone in VGS know you are coming, we will let the gate workers know. Just stop there and give them your name, where you are going, and for what purpose; and they will pass you through.
- When you pass the gate, you are on DeSoto Blvd.
- Continue on DeSoto for about 7.6 miles.
- You will pass the Property Owners' Association (POA) building on your right.
- The next immediate left will be Balearic Road.
- Turn left onto Balearic and stay on it for about 1.7 miles.
- You will pass the Catholic Church. The next left past the church is Ponderosa.
- Turn left onto Ponderosa. A gas station will be on your right now.
- Continue on Ponderosa and in a few blocks, you will see the tennis courts on the left. The large one-level building ahead of you with the large parking lot to the right of it is Coronado Center.
The VGS meetings are in Room 6. The Coronado Library entrance is past the entrance to Room 6. You will need your POA card to check out books.