Sunday, 16-Jan-2011 12:34:54 MST
Houses Found in Garland County, Arkansas
This page will contain photographs of houses that were (or are) found in Garland County, Arkansas.
|The Cooper House was located on Water Street off Whittington Avenue in Hot Springs. It was later a fire station with Burton-Eisele Clinic nearby. The area is now a parking lot for the church. This picture was taken about 1910. Photo courtesy of Debra Slater Garner|