WILSON CEMETERY 
CEMETERIES of BENTON COUNTY, ARKANSAS - Volume 6, Page 110
Copyright 1976-2003 Northwest Arkansas Genealogical Society
Located 5 miles NW of Bentonville, AR in the Pumpkin Hollow area on the P.S. Wilson Farm now owned by Bob Short. The graves are enclosed by a 3 foot concrete fence.
Copied by U. M. and Bobbie Colville, accompanied by Jim Wilson, grandson of P. S. Wilson.
LAST FIRST BORN DIED NOTES
WILSON P. S. Jul 12, 1836 Feb 22, 1892
WILSON MRS. P. S. ND ND


Return to NAGS Main Page