CQ Family History Association Inc.
|Home Page • About Us • Publications • Articles & Indexes • Research • Contact Us • Links|
Seventh Day Adventist
Rockhampton had a sprinkling of Seventh Day Adventists in its early days, but it was not until 1894 that they were organised into a congregation. Meetings were held in the Protestant Hall, Alma Street, until a church could be built in Denison Street on a site now occupied by the Rockhampton Musical Union. It was also used as a primary school. The first pastor was Mr. G. B. Starr.
In 1938 a church and school were built at
|CQFHA Inc © 2007||
About Us •
Articles & Indexes •
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards