Benefits of Membership
- A group of similarly interested people - Get help with your research.
- Meeting 3rd Wednessay of the Month at 7:30pm at The Old Courthouse Cliff Road, Wollongong.
- "Illawarra Branches" - Journal 4 times a year - add you stories and requests.
- Members Interests added to our Website - reach more people world wide.
- No fees for personal research AND reduced fees for research when you cannot get to the library.
- Research Library - in the Reference Section of the Wollongong City Library, open to the public during library hours BUT MEMBERS have access to the locked files and cupboards that are not open to the public (See Local Records for more details)
| ||Single = $35.00||Single Pension = $29.00|
| ||Family = $40.00||Family Pension = $35.00|
To become a member simply download the Membership Form (36 kb), print, complete and mail to IFHG. Remember to include the Membership Fee as a cheque or Money Order payable to "Illawarra Family History Group Inc". Your Membership form will be presented to the next Committee Meeting for approval.
This form requires a "pdf" reader similar to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader click on the picture below to go to the Adobe web site and download and install the version that suits your computer.