Mildura & District Historical Society Inc.

 




The Mildura & District Historical Society is housed in the historic Carnegie Centre, a beautiful building erected in 1908 as the Carnegie Library.

The Society was formed in 1955 and since then has undertaken the enormous task of collecting, cataloguing and documenting all that is historically significant, to be preserved for future generations.



Collection Collection
Contact Contact
Meetings Meetings & Open Days





Please sign or view our guestbook





E-mail MDHS
Email MDHS





Authored by Roz Voullaire, 30 Jun 2002
Last updated 21 Aug 2007
Web Master: Mal Williams
2002 MDHS, All rights reserved
Site generously
Rootsweb
Hosted by Rootsweb