PINAL COUNTY GENEALOGISTS is . . .
- a group of researchers composed of permanent residents and winter visitors living in Pinal County. Their genealogy experience ranges from beginners to seasoned researchers.
- made up of volunteers who give of their time and energy to further interest in family history research.
- host of an annual genealogy workshop each year in January to help those who are searching their roots. These workshops started in 2003 at the Casa Grande Senior Center and then we were invited to use the LDS Church.
- not a genealogy society in Pinal County.
- always looking for more volunteers. The committee works hard, mixed in with many laughs.
Genealogy begins as an interest.
since 2 December 2013
16 August 2014