The Weisner Cemetery is located near the South St. Vrain River east of highway 36 and south of highway 66 outside of Lyons, Colorado on the west section of the cement company, Cemex in 2007. The land once belonged to Jim Weisner, who roamed the mountains in search of gold, while his wife Mary Ellen Harp Weisner remained at home. The first burial was their infant son, Hu(e)bert Weisner in 1864. There was no stone erected. Several years later, a daughter, Mary Ellen Weisner was laid to rest by the creek. Friends and neighbors were granted permission to bury their dead in the same area.
The Hubbell family purchased the property and cultivated fruit orchards. Alva Bullock, the third owner increased the expanse into farmland and orchards. Over the years, the grave sites were left untouched; however the tombstones were vandalized and some used for building materials.