Adding more resources
- If you have a lot of books for look-up, please do not submit more than 5 books each week.
- Please note: I can no longer list CDs published by Genealogy.com, HeritageQuest, Ancestry.com, Family Tree Maker, any of their subsidiaries, or any of their parent companies. Any CD submissions will be disregarded. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If your listings contain special characters, such as ø, å, ü, é, or others, please describe the characters (such as o-slash, a-ring, umlaut, etc) since the mail server does not recognize such special characters, and the message I receive will contain gibberish.
- If your book is for a specific city or town, PLEASE list the county AND state/province in which it is located. If your book is a family history, and more than three family names are featured, I will cross-list the book under AT MOST three surnames. Additional surnames can be included in the listing itself (these will be accessible by the search engine).
SPECIAL NOTE: Please be aware that as with any website, the information you post on this form may be available through search engines such as Google. The only required contact information is at least a first name and your email address. Full names and/or postal addresses are optional - if you do NOT want that information posted, then do NOT include it here!
To add new resources, please email the BWO editor at email@example.com with "BWO - Additional Entries" as the subject line and the following information:
- Your name
- Your Owner's Code (if known)
- email address (very important - check to make sure it is entered correctly!! I cannot process requests without a correct email address!)
- Special instructions about look ups for users of BWO (optional)
For each book/resource, please include as much of the following information as possible:
- Publisher and publication date
- Description (strongly recommended)