Photo Album - Churches

Photo Index    Research    Membership    Calendar    Home


Click on the images to view a bigger picture

St. Louis Bernard Catholic Church, corner of Sonoma Blvd and Lemon St. It is still in use as a chapel of St. Vincent's Parish.
First Presbyterian Church at Marin and Carolina completed in November, 1865. It was replaced in 1925 by a new church. The land this church sits on is now the site of the Vallejo Bible Church. The windows from the original building were placed in the Vallejo Bible Church when it was built.
Steps on Carolina St by the Old Presbyterian Church. Vallejo still has a similar set of steps at Capitol St. and Sonoma Blvd.
Architect's drawing of the St. Basil Catholic Church, corner of Tuolumne and Nebraska Sts.
Original Catholic Church, located on Marin St. across from the Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum.