- July 2012 - It's out!! - The book From The Brow To The Bay chronicles the family and community histories of Woodlawn, Burlington and Viewmount on the North Mountain, Kings County, Nova Scotia. Settled in the early 1800's, these communities stretch from the brow of the mountain to the Bay of Fundy shore and over a period of 200 years have seen vast changes in the landscape and way of life.
- May 2012 - The donations page has been updated - thank you very much!
- June 2011 - The donations page has been updated - thank you very much!
- Dec. 2009 - The donations page has been updated - thank you very much!
- March 2009 - 3rd annual newsletter is added. - click here
- March 21 2008. 20+ community columns have been added on the History Page. Burlington, Woodlawn, Fairview etc.
- Oct. 2007 - Minutes from Jan. 23rd 2007 meeting - click here
- Cemetery plot map and a list of interred - added to site Oct 2007
- July 1st 2007 - Burlington Community Celebrates Canada Day - This was the 20th year of welcoming one and all to commemorate Canada's birthday. click here
- May 2007 - Community shows what can be done - clean up and more at the Burlington Cemetery - click here
- Jan. 2007 - Site Work - Phase one pictures. Removal of the trees on the West and South lines - click here
- Nov. 2006 - Pictures of the repaired headstone of Delia Lutz. - click here
- Nov. 2006 - The next meeting for the Executive is January 16th 2007.
- Nov. 2006 - New pictures showing some of the work that has been done to date - click here
- Oct. 2006 - A good turn out for the 2nd meeting with 15 people in attendance and a lot of details were covered. The next Meeting is Nov. 14, 2006 at the Burlington Hall at 7:00.
- Sept. 2006 - Work is ongoing, crushed rock, topsoil and seed has been donated and several people have started the work. It is exciting to see such energy and help at the cemetery - thanks everyone!!!
- Sept. 2006 - The next meeting of the Burlington Cemetery Society is on Oct. 18th at 7:00 at the Burlington Community Club. Anyone with an interest in helping us or that has family buried at the cemetery is welcome to attend.
Home - About Us - Map - Donations - History - Military History - Community Events - Updates - Contact - Links