Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 12 pages 427-428 probate year 1923
Will of Andrew Lehr|
In re: ANDREW B. LEHR. DECEASED.
This is the last Will and Testament of me Andrew B. Lehr of St. John's in the Dominion of Newfoundland. Dentist.
- 1. I revoke all former Wills and testamentary dispositions.
- 2. I appoint my wife Margaret L. Lehr executrix and trustee of this my will.
- 3. I leave my watch and chain and all my personal clothing to my son Andrew B. Lehr. I also will and bequeath to my said son Andrew B. Lehr that policy of insurance for the sum of two thousand dollars effected on the life of my brother Henry Lehr with the Standard Life Insurance Company and assigned to me.
- 4. I will and direct that my executrix pay out of my estate to Miss Lena Fitzgerald of Cambridge, Massachusetts, the sum of three hundred dollars to be held by her to the use of my said son Andrew B. Lehr and expended for his benefit in such manner as the said Lena Fitzgerald shall see fit. The receipt of the said Lena Fitzgerald for the said sum of three hundred dollars shall be an efficient discharge to my executrix, who shall not be required to see to the disposition of the said money by the said Lena Fitzgerald.
- 5. I will and bequeath to my son Henry J. Lehr the enlarged photographs of my father and mother, and my diamond pin, and also the sum of two hundred dollars.
- 6. All the rest residue and remainder of my estate of every nature and kind whatsoever I give devise and bequest unto my wife Margaret L. Lehr for her sole and separate use.
Dated at St. John's Newfoundland this 19th day of October Anno Domini One thousand nine hundred and Twenty. A.B. LEHR.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat Sept 6/23
to Margaret L.
Signed Published and Declared by the said Testator as and for his last Will and Testament in our presence who in his presence and at his request and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses.
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb