Transcribed by Judy Benson
While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 12 page 79 probate year 1921
|Will of Anne Rice|
|In re ANN RICE. DECEASED.
This is the last Will and Testament of me Ann Rice of Saint Johnís Widow.
1. I appoint Michael OíRegan of Saint Johnís aforesaid Victualler Executor of this my Will.
2. I give and bequeath to my son Andrew Rice of Saint Johnís aforesaid the sum of Six Hundred dollars.
3. I further give devise and bequeath to my said son Andrew Rice absolutely the leasehold dwelling house and premises Harvey Road at present occupied by him; also the leasehold stable or building situate at the junction of Harvey Road and Longís Hill to the Westward of and adjoining the land and premises at present leased to the late Mary Ryan; but subject to the rents and outgoings payable in respect of the said leasehold lands and premises.
4. I give and bequeath to my daughter Catherine Brooks of Montreal the sum of Seven hundred dollars.
5. I give devise and bequeath to my daughter Annie Connors wife of Timothy Connors of Saint Johnís aforesaid all the rest residue and remainder of my property estate and effects of every description absolutely and forever.
WITNESS my hand at Saint Johnís aforesaid this 18th day of November Anno Domini One thousand nine hundred and Twenty. ANN RICE. Signed published and declared by the said Testatrix as and for her last will and testament in the presence of us who at her request in her presence and in the presence of each other (all present at the same time) have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses. W. OíD. Kelly M. OíRegan.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the Margin next to this will the following) - sorry, I hadnít realized that I forgot to include this bracket until you returned some of the wills - Iíve edited my macro now so that itís there automatically now
Fiat July 7/21
Horwood C. J.
OíRegan. Aug 19/21