Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 12 page 217 probate year 1922
Will of Ann Power|
In re: ANN POWER DECEASED.
This is the last Will and Testament of me Ann Power of Saint Johnís Widow.
1. I give and bequeath to my son Cyril Power the dwelling house land and premises Number 32 Springdale Street subject as hereinafter provided.
2. I give and bequeath the Shop building and premises No. 34 Springdale Street to my daughter Sarah Ennis wife of Henry Ennis of Saint Johnís aforesaid Boiler Maker subject as hereinafter provided.
3. Provided and I direct that the two foregoing bequests shall be subject to all rents and outgoings in respect of the said lands and property and the encumbrances thereupon and the said rents and encumbrances shall be apportioned and borne by the two properties respectively in proportion to the respective values of the properties.
4. I give devise and bequeath all the residue and remainder of my estate, moneys, properties and effects of every description to my said son and daughter in equal shares.
5. I appoint Thomas Coady of Saint Johnís aforesaid Theatre Proprietor Executor of this my Will.
Witness my hand at Saint Johnís aforesaid this 15th day of April Anno Domini One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Two.
ANN her X mark POWER
Signed Published and Declared by the said Testatrix as and for her last will and testament in the presence of us who at her request in her presence and in the presence of each other (all present at the same time) have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses first read over and explained to said Ann Power and approved by her.
W.O.D. Kelly Lawrence OíKeefe.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the Margin next to this will the following)
Horwood C. J.
to Thomas Coady
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb