IN RE: ELIZABETH ANN MCRAE. DECEASED
In the name of God Amen.
I, Elizabeth Ann McRae of St. John's, Newfoundland, Married Woman, do make, publish and declare this as and for my last will and testament hereby revoking all former wills.
I appoint my sister Mary McGrath of St. John's, widow, and Rose Hughes of St. John's aforesaid, Married Woman, (hereinafter called my Trustees) to be the executors of this my will.
- I will and direct that all my just debts, funeral and testamentary expenses be paid as soon as possible after my death.
- I give and bequeath to my son, William McRae the sum of Five hundred dollars.
- I give and bequeath to my son David Mcrae the sum of Five hundred dollars.
- The rest, residue and remainder of my estate of every description I give devise and bequeath unto my trustees upon the following trusts:
- Upon trust to pay the income thereof unto my daughter Barbara McRae for her lifetime.
- If the income from the said portion of my estate should in the discretion of my Trustees be insufficient for the proper maintenance of my said daughter Barbara McRae they are authorized at any and all times to pay to her such amounts from the capital as in their judgment shall seem advisable.
- Should my daughter Barbara McRae marry and upon her death leave children surviving the said income is to be paid for the support education and maintenance of the said children in equal proportions and as each child attains the age of twenty-one years his or her proportionate part of the estate is to be paid over.
(d) In the event of the death of my said daughter Barbara McRae without children the said trust property is to be immediately divided between my son William McRae and my son David McRae in equal proportions.
As witness my hand this Ninth day of may A.D. 1921.
ELIZABETH ANN MCRAE
Signed by the said Elizabeth Ann McRae as her last will in the presence of her, the undersigned, both being present at the same time, who, at her request, in her presence and in the presence of each other, have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses.
Annie Bussey No 1 Waldgrave Street
R. T. McGrath.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)