Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 13 page 347 probate year 1926
Will of Edward Perez |
IN RE: EDWARD PEREZ . DECEASED
April 11th. 1926
This is the last will and testament of Edward Perez of St. John's, Engineer and I will and bequeath as follows.
1. All my lawful debts, funeral expenses and testamentary expenses to be paid.
2. I bequeath my interest in the house I occupied on the South Side to my brother Joseph Perez my sister Irene Hannaford and Elena Louey in equal shares.
3. I bequeath the sum of five hundred dollars to my nephew Amelio Hannaford to finish his education at St. Bonaventure's College and I appoint Joseph my brother Trustee of that amount for that purpose.
4. I will that all the furniture in the said house and all my tools and other personal belongings be sold and the proceeds thereof and the balance of my money in the Bank of Commerce to be divided amongst my brother and two sisters in equal shares.
5. I hereby appoint my brother Joseph Perez to be the Executor of this my Will.
6. Out of the above amounts I leave ten dollars for Masses for my soul. EDWARD his X mark PEREZ
Signed by the testator by making his mark in our presence who in his presence and in the presence of each other have hereto affixed our names as witnesses at his direction. W. McGettigan. W. J. Browne.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland.
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb