IN RE: FREDERICK MARTIN. DECEASED
This is the last will and Testament of me,
Frederick Martin, Marine Engineer, at present resident
at 10 Allan's Square, St. John's , Newfoundland .
1. I hereby revoke all former wills by me at any time made and declare this to be my last will and testament.
2. I hereby appoint my wife, Elizabeth Martin, to be the sole executrix hereof.
3. I give, devise and bequeath my piano to my daughter, Winnifred Martin.
4. I give, devise and bequeath all the property belonging to me of any nature and kind situate in the town of Harbor Grace to my children, Ernest Martin, Ronald Martin and Winnifred Martin, the said property to be sold and the net proceeds of the said sale to be divided equally between them.
5. I give, devise and bequeath all my household furniture and effects except only the piano referred to in paragraph 3 hereof to my beloved wife, Elizabeth Martin, absolutely.
6. I give, devise and bequeath my lease-hold property consisting of dwelling house and premises known as No. 10 Allan's Square to my wife, Elizabeth Martin, for her life and on her death to my daughter Winnifred Martin, until the marriage of the said Winnifred Martin, and on the death of my said wife and the marriage my said daughter Winnifred Martin I direct that the said dwelling house shall be sold and the net proceeds divided amongst those of my children who survive my wife and the marriage of my said daughter.
7. All the rest, residue and remainder, if any, of my property, goods, chattels and effects, of whatsoever nature and kind and wheresoever situate I give, devise and bequeath to those of my children who survive me in equal shares.
IN WITNESSS WHEREOF I have hereunto
subscribed my hand this 8th day of
May, A. D. 1917.
Frederick Martin LS
Signed by the said testator
as and for his last will and
testament in the presence of
us, who in the presence of
the said testator and in the
presence of each other have
hereunto subscribed our names
Louise Saunders, of St. John's , clerk to R A Squires
Richard Andrew Squires, of St. John's, Solicitor.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland.
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat Nov 6/24