Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 13 page 459 probate year 1926
Will of Mary Ann Wadden |
IN RE: MARY ANN WADDEN. DECEASED
In the name of God, Amen, I, Mary Ann Wadden of St. John's, married woman, being of sound mind and memory
body do hereby will and bequeath as follows
1. That all my lawful debts be paid.
2. I will and bequeath to my daughter Mary Wadden the land the house & grocery store and Stock and furniture therein situate at and known as 99 Pleasant St
3. I will and bequeath the Coopers Shop to the rear of 99 Pleasant St to my sons Lawrence and Charlie to be held jointly by them.
4. I will and bequeath the land on Blackmarsh Rd to be divided in three equal lots for my three children Lawrence Charles and Mary. Mary to have the small part.
5. I will and bequeath one hundred dollars to my son Lawrence
6. All the residue of my estate real and personal if any is to go to my daughter Mary.
7. I wish to appoint and I hereby appoint Charlie Wadden my son as Executor.
MARY ANN WADDEN
Signed by the testatrix in our presence who in
our the presence of the testatrix and of each other hereunto subscribed our hands as witnesses. Patrick his X mark Murphy W. J. Browne.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland.
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat Oct 1 /26
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb