Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 9 pages 159-160 probate year 1910
Will of Robert James Moore |
In re: ROBERT J MOORE. DECEASED
This is the last will and Testament of me Robert J. Moore of St. John's Master Cooper. After the payment of all my just debts and Testamentary expenses I give, devise and bequeath as follows: -
(1) To my daughter Kate Moore the dwelling house in which I now reside and the furniture and effects therein contained.
(2) To my daughter Mrs. David Redmond the dwelling house in which she now lives.
(3) To my daughter Anne Comerford wife of Richard Comerford of Heart's Content the dwelling house now occupied by Mrs. Collingwood as tenant.
(4) The western passage way shall be used in common by my three daughters Kate Moore, Mrs. David Redmond and Anne Comerford as a passage way to the rear of the houses hereinbefore bequeathed to each of them.
(5) To my sons John J. Moore and Robert J. Moore my cooperage and the lands connected therewith. Also my stock-in-trade in equal shares.
(6) To my two sons John J Moore and Robert J. Moore the land in the rear of my dwelling house and fronting on Bates Street which contains a foundation for two dwelling houses, the northern end to John and the Southern end to Robert in equal proportions.
(7) To my four children Mrs. David Redmond, Kate Moore, Anne Comerford, and Robert J. Moore as tenants in common the land purchased by me from one Norah Coady situate in the west end of St. John's.
(8) To my son John J. Moore the dwelling house in which he now resides.
(9) To my three daughters, Mrs. David Redmond, Kate Moore and Anne Comerford the shares held by me in the floating dock in equal proportions.
(10) to my sons John J. Moore and Robert J. Moore my distributive share or interest in my late father's estate situate on Patrick Street.
(11) To my daughters Mrs. David Redmond the sum of Two hundred dollars to be expended by her in the education of her children.
(12) To my sister Anne Moore the sum of Two hundred dollars.
The rest and residue of my estate both real and personal I give, devise and bequeath to my three daughters Mrs David Redmond, Kate Moore and Anne Comerford. I appoint my son John J Moore and my daughter Kate Moore to be Executors of this my will. Dated at St. John's this 15th day of February A.D. 1910 Robert Jas Moore Signed by the said Testator as and for his last will and Testament in the presence of us who in his presence and at his request and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses. Robert Alsop George T. Carty
D. M. Browning
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Nov 8 1910
John J. Moore
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb