Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 13 page 297 probate year 1926
Will of Thomas Larkin |
IN RE: THOMAS LARKIN. DECEASED
This is the last Will and Testament of me, Thomas Larkin of Southern Pond Road, Torbay, in the District of St John's East, Farmer:-
1. I revoke all former and other Wills by me at any time made.
2. I appoint James Malone of Torbay to be the Executor of this my Will.
3. I direct my said Executor to pay all my just debts and my funeral and testamentary expenses out of the moneys to my credit at the Government Savings Bank.
4. The balance of my moneys at the said Bank after making the said payments I direct my Executor to apply for Masses for the repose of my soul and the souls of all deceased members of my family: Provided that such amount as my Executor considers proper may be paid by him to my sister-in-law Mary Larkin if in his discretion he deems her in need of such assistance for health and comfort.
5. I give devise and bequeath my lands at Torbay, my dwelling house, carriage and other vehicles, household furniture and all my other property of every description to my said sister-in-law Mary Larkin for her life and at her death to
her my nephew Patrick Larkin absolutely.
In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand at Torbay aforesaid this Eighth day of February Anno Domini One thousand nine hundred and Twenty six. THOMAS his X mark LARKIN
Signed Published and Declared by the above named Testator as and for his last Will and Testament in the joint presence of himself and of us who in his presence and at his request have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses attesting the due execution hereof: J. O'N Conroy.
John his X mark Mahon
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland.
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat Feb 24/26
to James Malone
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb