Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume page 153 probate year 1925
|Will of William F. Kieley|
IN RE: WILLIAM F. KIELEY. DECEASED
2. I give and bequeath my Life Insurance viz: One thousand dollars as follows: One half to my said wife Margaret Kieley and the other half to my son Daniel W. Kieley.
3. I give and bequeath to my wife Margaret Kieley the income of all the rest residue and remainder of my property estate and effects during her life.
4. On the death of my said wife I direct that my leasehold property on New Gower Street known as "Jubilee Block" shall be realized and of the nett proceeds of such realization half shall go to my said son Daniel W. Kieley and the other half to the children of my daughter Elizabeth Morrissey then living in equal shares.
5. On the death of my said wife I give devise and bequeath my dwelling house and land on Cornwall Avenue to my Granddaughter Margaret Morrissey forever: and I direct that this devise or bequest shall be in addition to any other devise or bequest which she may take under my will.
6. On the death of my said wife I give to my said son Daniel W. Kieley all my household furniture absolutely.
7. All the rest residue and remainder of my property moneys estate and effects I give devise and bequeath to such of the children of my daughter Elizabeth Morrissey as shall be living at the time of my death in equal shares.
WITNESS my hand at Saint John's aforesaid this 13th day of June Anno Domini One thousand nine hundred and twenty four.
W. F. KIELEY. Signed Published and Declared by the said testator as and for his last Will and testament in the presence of us who at his request in his presence and in the presence of each other (all present at the same time) have hereunto our names subscribed as witnesses. W. O'D. Kelly June 13/24.
Alex O'D. Kelly June 13/24
CORRECT. William F. Lloyd Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland.
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat June 27/25 Horwood C. J. Probate granted to Walter J. Morrissey. June 29/25. Estate sworn at $10,780.00
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb