Transcribed by C. HAYNES from microfilm
reels at LDS Center
While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be some typographical errors
Will of Catherine Templeman of Bonavista
|This is the Last Will and Testament
of me, Catherine Templeman of Bonavista , Widow.
1. I revoke all Wills heretofore by me made.
2. I appoint Herbert J. Sawyers of Bonavista, Accoutant, Executor of this my last Will and Testament.
3. I give devise and bequeath to my daughter Agnes Janes, wife of Randell Janes, the sum of Seven hundred and fifty dollars; to my daughter Beatrice House the sum of One thousand dollars; to my sons William, Harold and Edgar the sum of Two hundred and fifty dollars each.
4. I give devise and bequeath to each of my grandchildren Phillis, Vera, Catherine and Jean, children of my son Harold, the sum of Fifty dollars each; to my grandchildren Donald and Elaine, children of my son William, the sum of Fifty dollars each; to my grandchildren Dorothy, Phillip and Rodney, children of my son Edgar, the sum of Fifty dollars each, to my grandchild Margaret Moulton, child of my daughter Beatrice House, the sum of One hundred dollars.
5. All other monies in Bank, after payment of my just debts, funeral and testamentary expenses, shall be divided equally between my children Alfred, Evelyn and Mabel.
6. I bequeath all my stocks, bonds and shares and particularly my interest in E.W. Gillett Company and The United Towns Electrical Company, and certain shares in Gold Mines to my daughters Evelyn and Mabel share and share alike.
7. I give devise and bequeath to my son Harold my mahogany wardrobe.
8. I bequeath to my faithful servant Sally Tippett the sum of One hundred dollars.
9. I give devise and bequeath to my daughter Agnes Janes my Rocking chair, Mahogany bedstead, and a bedstead and mattress.
10. All my personal property, furniture and effects and all the rest residue and remainder of my estate whatsoever, save as hereinbefore specifically bequeathed, I bequeath to my son Alfred Templeman.
In Witness Wherefore I have hereunto
subscribed my hand at St. Johnís, this 29th day of August A.D. One thousand
nine hundred and twenty-eight.
Estate Value: $21,234.72
© C. HAYNES, & NL GenWeb