This will was read, recorded and
transcribed by JUDY BENSON
While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be some typographical errors
|Harry B. Pond|
Harry B. Pond deceased
This is the last Will and Testament of me Harry B. Pond of Twilingate in the Dominion of Newfoundland, hereby revoking all wills, Testaments or Codicils by me at any time heretofore made.
I give and devise my estate at the Arm, now rented by George J. Carter, to my two uncles William Pond and Philip Pond, at their death to go to my two cousins, Frederick Pond and John Pond for their sole use and benefit forever.
2. I give and devise my property situate at Twillingate North Side, consisting of Dwelling house out houses land and furniture to my Aunt Isabella Stuckless for use during her life time, at her death to become the property of my cousin Helen Gillett, subject to the following condition if my Aunt Isabella decide to leave the place to reside elsewhere then in that case she may with the approval of my executor sell the property and have the proceeds for her use.
3. I give and bequeath unto my step-mother Mrs Caroline Pond from my Insurance Police No. 130.254, dated February Seventeenth A.D. 1920. the sum of One hundred dollars.
4. The remainder of money due and my Life Insurance Policy I give and bequeath unto my Aunt Isabella Stuckless, also any money in the Bank of Nova Scotia or elsewhere of I may die possessed.
5. All the residue and remainder of my estate real and personal. I give devise and bequeath unto my said Aunt Isabella.
6. I hereby appoint and constitute Charles White J.P. to be executor to this my last will and testament. Witness my hand this 7th day of September A.D. 1920. Harry B. Pond Signed in the presence of P. Moore Charles White. Codicil Whereas I did on the 7th day of September A.D. 1920 give and bequeath to my step-mother Caroline Pond, the sum of One hundred dollars I do now by this Codicil revoke the said bequest to my step-mother, and give and bequeath the same to my Aunt Isabella Stuckless and in all other respects confirm my said will. In witness whereof I hereunto set my hand this 7th day of September A.D. 1920 Harry B. Pond Signed in the presence of P. Moore Charles White.
Correct William F. Lloyd
© 2004 Judy Benson and NL GenWeb