Transcribed by Judy Benson
& Ivy Benoit. While we have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Will of Adam Pond from Newfoundland will books volume 10 page 478 probate year 1916
ADAM POND deceased.
I Adam Pond of Twillingate in the Northern District of the Island of Newfoundland, being of sound mind and memory do make and declare this my last will and testament, hereby revoking all former wills by me at any time heretofore made
(1) I give and devise unto my wife Caroline C. Pond all the property situated at North Side (Twillingate) conveyed to me by my said wife by a Deed of Gift (in which the property is described and set forth) and duly registered in the Supreme Court of Newfoundland for her sole use and benefit forever.
(2) I give and devise unto my son Harry B. Pond all my possessions situated in Farmers Arm, Twillingate, South Island, for his sole use and benefit forever.
(3) I give and bequeath unto my son Harry B. Pond whatever money I may die possessed of.
(4) All the rest residue and remainder of my property real or personal not above specified I give devise and bequeath unto my son Harry B. Pond for his sole use and benefit forever.
(5) I hereby appoint and constitute Charles White, Notary Public, to be the executor of this my last will and testament. In witness whereof I hereby set my hand this 2nd day of July in the year of our Lord 1909. Adam Pond. Signed in the presence of Chas. D. Mayne, J.P. Fred Neuman
Charles H. Emerson
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the margin of this will)
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb