NL GenWeb Wills
Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volum 9 pages 277-278 probate year 1911
Will of Patrick McGrath |
IN RE: PATRICK MCGRATH. DECEASED
Tilting, Fogo, Dist. Feb. 21st 1911 I Patrick McGrath being ill of body but sound of mind and senses do hereby certify that this is my last will and testament And I do hereby appoint my brother Mr Tobias McGrath to be the executor of this my will.
In the first place I do bequeath & give unto my brother Mr Tobias McGrath the sum of four hundred & forty two dollars & six cents $442.06
The remaining four hundred & thirty dollars $430.00 I do bequeath & give as follows
To Mrs Elizabeth Foley the sum of one hundred dollars $100.00 Signed by me in the presence of the undersigned witnesses this twenty first day of February in the year of Our Lord one thousand nine hundred and eleven Testator Patrick M McGrath. Witnesses Ed O'Brien William Dwyer
- For a headstone to self & relatives the sum of sixty dollars $60.00
- For Masses for my soul the sum of forty dollars $40.00
- As a donation towards the erection of a new alter rail in Tilting church the sum of fifty dollars $50.00
- To Miss Bessie Walsh the sum of forty dollars $40.00.
- To Mr Stephen Walsh the sum of thirty dollars $30.00
- To Mr Thos M Dwyer the sum of thirty dollars $30.00
- To Mrs Thos M Dwyer the sum of ten dollars $10.00.
- To Mrs Veronica McGrath the sum of twenty dollars $20.00 (Construction of aforesaid will)
- To Miss Anastatia McGrath the sum of twenty dollars $20.00.
- To Mr Patrick Lane the sum of ten dollars $10.00
- To Mrs Tobias McGrath the sum of twenty dollars $20.00
D. M. Browning
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb