Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 11 page 526 probate year 1920
Will of Stanley Ryan |
In re: STANLEY RYAN. DECEASED.
I Stanley Ryan of Round Hbr District of Twillingate Dominion of Newfoundland
being of sound mind do make this my last will & testament that is to say
1. I appoint John Rideout of Kings Point District of Twillingate Dominion of
Newfoundland as executor of this will.
2. I give and bequeath to Albert Ryan formerly of Round Hr now living at
Nippers Hbr my house with all furniture therein.
3. I give & bequeath to same Albert Ryan all my fishing property consisting of
motorboat & engine, Stage, Half Flake, Half Store, Four Herring Nets with
4. To the same Albert Ryan all moneys belonging to me at time of my decease.
5. Rest & Residue of property both real & personal I give & bequeath to said
I hereby revoke any & all former wills by me made
In testimony whereof I have hereunto set my hand this 21st day of April 1919
Stanley his X mark Ryan
Witnesses Rev. Geo Butt  Philemon G. Rideout.
Signed published & declared by the above named Stanley Ryan as & for his last
will & testament in the presence of us who in his presence & at his request & in
the presence of each other have hereunto set our hands in witness.
Philemon G. Rideout Kings Point District of Twillingate Dominion of
John his X mark Rideout
Witness Rev. Geo Butt Kings Point District of Twillingate Dominion of
Correct William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland.
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat Oct. 25/20
to John Rideout
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb