IN RE: HANIEL BRYANT. DECEASED
I Haniel Bryant of Hickmans Harbor Random Trinity Bay, being of sound mind make this my last will and Testament as follows viz-
1. I leave my house to my eldest son Benjamin
2. My land is to be divided equally between my sons Benjamin and Chesley
3. I leave my best bed and bedding to my son Benjamin with my best watch also my second best bed and bedding I leave to my son Chesley with my second best watch.
4. If my horse does not pay in mill logs he is to be fattened and sold and the money go towards the support of my children.
5. My machines in my workshop are to be sold if necessary for the benefit of my children.
6 My insurance policy I leave to my son Benjamin with the understanding that he does not see his brother and sisters in need.
7 My money in the Bank is to be used to pay my Just debts and the balance for the benefit of my children
8. My organ is to be returned and the amount refunded and if not it is to be sold.
9. My share in the Slate quarry if sold is to be divided among my children and if one is crippled or more in need that one is to receive a little more If the quarry is not sold my two boys Benjamin and Chesley to take my part
10 The Sewing Machine I leave to Silly my daughter and my wife's gold ring I leave to my daughter Emily
11. The house furniture other than not before mentioned I leave to my son Benjamin
I also appoint Mr Joseph Pelley of Hickman's Harbor as my Executor of this my Last will and Testament and do here set my hand and seal. Haniel Bryant. his x mark (LS) In the presence of John T. Newman Joseph Pelley
D. M. Browning
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)