Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While we have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 2 pages 304-305 probate year 1858.
Will of Sarah Lay|
In re: SARAH LAY. DECEASED.
1. Sarah is to keep what she has got.
2. Bed, clothes & every thing she gives to Mrs. Rd Knight.
3. Mary Ann to keep the silver spoons & tea tongues
4. Mrs. Rd Knight to have the china.
5. Funeral expences and debts if any to be taken out of the rents of the houses.
6. Rents to be paid to Mr. Rd Knight, After all expences are paid the rents to be divided between Mrs. Knight Mrs. Payne Sarah Richard Lay & William Lay share & share alike.
7. Mr. Knight to hold the lease.
Signed Mrs. X Lay.
Witness Mrs. X Foote, Geo. Schofield, Signed April 8th 1853.
D. M. Browning
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb