IN RE: JOHN ALBERT RENOUF. DECEASED
This is the last Will and Testament of me, John Albert Renouf, of Crabbes, in the District of St. George, Newfoundland, Merchant.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of March, in the year of Our Lord one thousand nine hundred and twenty seven.
JOHN A. RENOUF.
- I hereby revoke all former wills and Testaments by me at any time made, and make and declare this to be my last Will and Testament.
- I appoint my daughter, Rosena McFatridge, and James McFatridge, her husband, to be the trustees and executors of this my last Will and Testament.
- All my real and personal property and effects, of whatsoever nature and kind, and wheresoever situate, I give, devise and bequeath to my said daughter Rosena McFatridge and James McFatridge her husband, to be held by them in trust for the sole use and benefit of my children, Rosena, Edith, Edgar, Claud, Isabella, Vera, Llewellyn, Roland and Verna.
- I direct my said trustees and executors, upon trust, to take full charge of, and carry on my business: To sell any part or all of my personal estate, should they deem it to be in the best interests of my children, aforementioned; To collect all debts which may be owing to me, and to pay my just debts: To apply the residue and remainder for the maintenance, education and support of all and every my children, until each child shall attain the age of twenty one years or marry. When the youngest child, then living, shall reach the age of twenty one years or marry, then to pay to each child his or her share of the original value of the property remaining, at the time of my death, if there should be any remaining.
Signed by the said John Albert Renouf, the testator, in the presence of us, present at the same time, who in his presence and in the presence of each other subscribe our names as Witnesses.
1. Rev. E. A. Butler. 2. Alphonse Pike.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)