Transcribed by Judy Benson & Ivy Benoit. While I have endeavored to be as correct as humanly possible, there could be
some typographical errors
Newfoundland will books volume 12 page 210 probate year 1922
Will of William Collier |
In re: WILLIAM COLLIER. DECEASED.
This is the last Will & Testament of me William Collier of the village of Codroy in the District of St. Georges, farmer.
(1) The whole of my property including land, cattle, houses farming utensils, money etc. in the event of my death is to be divided into three equal parts. One share goes to my daughter Mrs. Grace Gale, and one share to my daughter Mrs. Matilda Gale and one share to Philip and John Tibbo, Philip & John Tibbo to share & share alike.
(2) If my property is sold the amount realized is to be divided equally among the parties above mentioned in the same manner as above.
(3) The Fishing Stand with one house & two flakes and piece of land under fence located at Codroy Harbour bound roughly as follows West by Sea Shore, North by road South by road East by Wm. Young’s I bequeath to Philip & John Tibbo. This is not over & above but included in Philip & John Tibbo’s share of one third of property.
(4) I hereby name the Revd. Victor W. Cunningham as executor of this my last Will & Testament giving him Victor W. Cunningham full power to divide the above estate according to his judgment.
(5) A Tombstone is to be purchased by my executor at the cost of my estate.
In witness whereof I William Collier of Codroy have to this my last Will & Testament set my hand this 7th day of March 1922.
WILLIAM his X mark COLLIER
Witness to above signature Victor W. Cunningham.
Signed, published and declared by the above named William Collier as and for his last Will & Testament in the presence of us, and also read in the presence of us, who have hereunto subscribed our names at his request as witnesses, hereto, in the presence of the said testator and of each other.
Victor W. Cunningham. W. A. Parsons.
William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
(Listed in the Margin next to this will the following)
Fiat May 27/22
to Victor W.
© Judy Benson, Ivy Benoit and NL GenWeb