Chatham SD 3117
1914-1956 Original School Building moved to Girvin, SK and is a residence.
Hilledge School Building moved here
NW 19-29-28-W2 Re-named Chatham.
It is 14 mi east of Kenaston, SK. on Highway #15
Located east of the intersection south to Davidson, SK.
Hilledge S.D. 4676 was located NW 2-22-29-W3
which was 8 miles east of Kenaston,SK from 1926-1948.
Chatham Original School Building located at NE 26-29-29-W2
from 1914-1956 when it was moved to Girvin and is a residence.
Hilledge S.D. building moved to NW 19-29-28 W2 and was re-named Chatham S.D.
Serving Lothian, Farrerdale, and Meuse S.D. Served in 1980 as a community center.
the history of Kenaston and District
| || || |
|Previous | Gallery | Next|
Thank you for stopping by # [an error occurred while processing this directive]
Web Page title: Chatham1.html
Copyright © Web Publish Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 All Rights Reserved
E-mail Webmaster ... Important Notice - Submitter
Chatham School pictures submitted by photographer:
Sask Gen Web Webmaster
Date: September 10, 2005