Saskatchewan One Room School Project provides an online history for current generations to enjoy, preserve, and experience, our historical educational, architectural, and cultural, heritage. It has been an honour and pleasure to acknowledge the following contributors to the One Room School House Project. It is with pleasure that these schools and legal land description locations have been added to the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse website. Thank you very much for these kind submissions. With the help such as this it is hoped to make this as complete a list as possible. Thank You all of you. |
New Additions to the One Room School House Project are listed at the TOP of this listing.
Marilyne McKay sent in some unique doucments regarding Ormzux School District 2943.
- We have striven to ensure the accuracy of all information on this site by exercising due diligence. This One Room School Project is not made in affiliation with or with endorsement of the National Archives of Canada. This information is provided for non-commercial purposes and to assist in personal research so it is published here under the guidelines for Non-commercial Reproduction. The Alphabetical and other one room school house district listings have been initiated courtesy of: National Archives - Archivia Net - Western Land Grants Those school districts were also added to using listings or databases proffered with permissions by the Saskatchewan provincial archives in Saskatoon, and Regina respectively. Then further to this local history books, community historical markers, email communications from local residents and travellers in the areas of Saskatchewan helped to supplement and fill in some blanks...in ever growing and steady updates.
- The alphabetical and school house listings was derived from many and several sources which are all annotated with a footnote to the source and given as a bibliographic entry on the Footnotes page. These annotations are growing as more sources are delved into or as the information is forwarded by email from kind supporters of this web site venture. If you would like to add a bibliographic entry from a local history book to the footnotes page with school locations and dates, or if you know of a school house location please e-mail.
- Warren, also fascinated about schools, and a resident in Alberta, sent in these images on his travels near the Alberta, Saskatchewan border; Minor Lake Consolidated School District 2716 and Stoneyhurst School District 4060
- The historical school write up and pictures about Barich School District 2716 1910-1927, Meadow Prairie School District 2716 1927-1953 and map of the New Warren District were wonderful additions sent in by Merle Harrison who has farmed near Herbert and the RM of Lawtonia 135.
- The present day cairns and plaque information about Hazelwood School District 2814 and Bourneville School District 3521 were sent in by George Bliss, who had very kindly contacted the Sk One Room School house previously.
- Christa Kaytor has been involved with schools around Cadillac, Saskatchewan, and recently had the opportunity to capture the one room schoolhouse Boule Creek / Jupiter School District 3314, which is fantastic.
- Cody Kapcsos very wonderfully has contacted the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse again, with new One Room School District images in south west Saskatchewan' North Landing 3198, Sanctuary School 4566, and White Bear School District 4773.
- Richard Peasley knew where an existing one room schoolhouse was located near Dundurn, and sent in information, picture and the directions to view the site. WALL LAKE School District 1764 is still up and standing, and it is efforts such as these that help preserve the memory of the SK one room schoolhouse. Information about the neighbouring schools; BLACKSTRAP School District 3506 and LOST RIVER School District # 2071 are also included. Additionally school house information, school district map was researched and sent in about all the schools around Saltcoats, Saskatchewan.
- Bob Ell attended Cathrintal SD 563 from 1944 to 1950. It is a wonderful additional note to the schoolhouse history to know that the teacher was Miss Madeline Wandler. It was superb of Bob Ell to take the time to send his photo in.
- Eric Larsson who resides around Macklin, Saskatchewan, has found the following schools, and has kindly taken photographs of them to add to the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse Project; (in alphabetical order) These images are gratefully shared online for genealogists, historians, former pupils, residents and teachers as the schools document the west central section of Saskatchewan as plaques, monuments and schools still standing.
- Gordon Neish has been working at the Naicam Museum and with their kind consent, has updated the school history, added a resident map and the teacher and pupil listing in regards to Lewis Lake SD 3400. With additional space, it would have been a fine insertion into the local history book, but now, is shared here.
- With thanks, the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse Project recognizes the entry from Wendy Ree in regards to teacher Lillian Davis in the 1930s and grades 1-7 class images of Honeywood School District 1138 near Shell Lake, SK. Davis also taught in Penn, SK.
- The Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse Project gratefully recognizes the submission from Robert Laing in regards to class and school photos of Diamond School District 601 near Colfax, SK.
- Valentine School District 2824 historical memories of the Zeller family who moved from Nippewan to their farm near Pennant. Submitted with fond rembmrance by Amanda and Duane Terlecki
- Prairie Heights School District 1041 near Tramping Lake was captured in a photograph before the building was taken by flames. What an amazing fortuitous happenstance to preserve its memory now digitally to share the history with others. Ralph Fluney was instrumental was instrumental in organizing a school re-union as well. Image of the school submitted by his daughter, Sharon Fluney.
- Pleasant Plain School District 1710 later named Welby SD 1710 was the one room school house where Hector McKay was the teacher. Class photo and teaching certificate submitted by his grandson, Jim King, who is seeking further information about the school, one room school house classmates and history of the area.
- Gordon Thompson had kept this priceless image of Corn Valley School District 4320. The picture was taken in the 1980s before the school was torn down.
- Country schools where William Eldon Janzen, DDS (1896-1977) taught, and images of his years spent at Normal School. William Eldon Janzen, DDS (1896-1977) Contracts and Teaching Certificates. Bergthal SD 466, Friedensfeld SD 552, Passchendaele SD 4084, Green Hill SD 497, a photo of three men attending Normal School in 1915 , staff at Rosthern SD 474 and high school, William Eldon Janzen, DDS (1896-1977) Photo Album as submitted as a tribute by his daughter Sandra Lynne Janzen
- Riga School District 1803 of Manitoba as submitted by Ruth Jackson proved to be invaluable as it turns out that there was Riga SD in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan. The SK location is shown on the Riga School District 239, Saskatchewan maps.
- Christa Kaytor sought to populate the Saskatchewan one room school site with information about the schools around the Cadillac/Ponteix areas. To this end she has submitted Highway School 4623 information regarding those two communities (and their surrounding school districts). Additionally included are History of Cadillac and Surrounding District, The Good Old Days Prepared by Alta Legros and Marlene Davidson for Homecoming '71 - Elmwood, Fairy Lake, Boule Creek, Priory, Wheatville, Crichton, Bedford, Orwell, Highway, Gouverneur, McKnight, Pinto Head, Driscol Lake, Frenchville, Lac Pelletier, Notre Dame, Cadillac Saskatchewan, Canada . Christa also, recently found Westwood Valley SD 2844 images to share online as well.
- Wainfleet School District 4561 and Mayfield School District 3104, both near Estuary, and Mantario Sk, CA were submitted by Paul Chapman These documents include a secretarial book, a school seal, historic class images, and the contemporary school marker erected in commemoration of the school house.
- Gordon Neish has been working at the Naicam Museum and with their kind consent, has added images of school artefacts in regards to Lewis Lake SD 3400 and Dumbarton / Naicam School District 1999. Alie Neish has kindly taken images near St. Brieux, which were submitted by Gordon Neish. Lacombe SD 3714 and Tilly SD 4515 were both photographed as well as the Pierre Blandin Memorial monument in the area. Lewiswyn SD 3272 had a sign memorial which was photgraphed near Raymore. Additionally, images and locations were supplied for one room schoolhouse near Naicam. Included are Champlain SD 1185 near Spalding, Norwegian Grove 2630, Dumbarton SD 1999 near Naicam, Naicam SD 1999 near Naicam, Kew Gardens SD 4847 near Lac Vert, Violetdale SD 4781 near Spalding, and Service SD 4474 near Lac Vert.
- Marilynn Cooper and and her husband, Brian D. Gushulak , inherited the photos of her grandmother, Eva (Neiley) Cooper who taught at a couple of one room schools in Saskatchewan for two years before moving to Vancouver to attend nursing college. Included are images of Yorkton High School Glyndwr School District Number 991 and Airedale School District 3813
- My mother, Alma Brennen taught at Bluebird School in 1943-1944 and in nine other one-room schools in Saskatchewan from 1932 to 1952. This class picture c1941-1942 were submitted by Lyle Brennen
- (Mr. )Lorrie Layton had some documents which recorded the 1931 Poplar Valley School Disttice 3646 Secretary Treasurer, Chairman, Trustee, Teacher, and Student Listings. Lorrie Layton also had some school documents from her Aunt who attended Hay Meadow School 4241
Other Submissions by
Scott Lynch-Giddings of Blue Island, Illinois sent in an image of the "Alsask Boys and the School Marms", circa 1917.
Any help with this mystery is appreciated. ? INVERGORDON SD 3054 (old school) possibly. A mystery white frame school near Crystal Springs, and Invergordon, SK submiitted by Heather Davis, in an attempt to find where my aunt, Jean Heather (her surname was Heather), taught from 1928 to 1932. A cousin Art Reid from Crystal Springs attended there too. Daisy Reid (Ellison) taught at the old Invergordon school as well at some point after my aunt Jean left. She later became Art Reid's sister-in-law.
Saskatchewan Golden Jubilee School Histories 1905-1955 "Since the pupils of our schools should have an active part in celebrating Saskatchewan's Golden Jubilee, the Department of Education, in partnership with the Saskatchewan Teacher's Federation, has planned a social studies unit to make this participation possible." -Department of Education to all schools in the province of Saskatchewan 1944-1945 school year. These booklets found at the Saskatchewan Provincial Archives Finding Aid Number IR21, Title Saskatchewan Golden Jubilee School Histories as they have retained these reports on 38 microfilm reels numbers R-3.1 to R-3.3.8. All in all about 2,000 histories were produced by the various schools in honour of the provincial Golden Jubilee celebrations which commemorated the anniversary of Saskatchewan which came into existence Friday, September 1, 1905. From these cleverly designed booklets by the hardworking students and staff a small sampling of facts are shared online as an example of information contained in the education chapter of these booklets.
Red Lauttamus, retired, took some drives around and about Yorkton mostly, as well as a few other areas of the province. He has kindly submitted pictures of the school district plaques, and remaining school houses The latest addition was Ferrell School 1485 as well as others listed below on this page and at Yorkton area school districts
A new project has been undertaken by the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse Web Webmaster, Julia Adamson. The Department of Education has school files held at the Regina branch of the Provincial Archives. To see what kinds of records these files contain, please peruse the following historical one room school districts now online
Schoolhouse and teacherage at Divide, SK in southwest, Saskatchewan submitted by Cody Kapcsos Also sent in was an image of Heller School District 3634 near Fort Walsh, SK.
Doug Burrage very kindly sent by email an image of his old school house - Little Lake School District 1963 situated as it was near Disley and Valeport, Saskatchewan. Also sent in was a very awesome 1932 class photoggraph of Little Lake School
Prince School District 3694 image was submitted by Diane Farden, and was much appreciated to see this school house near North Battleford, and Prince, Saskatchewan
Vince (Paul) Kreiser has kindly submitted images and locations for Killaly School District 1594, along with student names in the class picture. Paul, contacted us again, and sent in pictures as well as information relating to Flegel School District 1214 and Columbia School District 2130.
Merrywood School District 3470 near Pilger, drew Barbara Webb. back to family roots in the province of Saskatchewan. It was near Middle Lake that her grandmother, Olive Bauer) attended school about 1920, and she kindly sent in photos which she captured while on a genealogical holiday.
In another submission, Lisa Henderson. has found a yearbook from the Regina Normal School Souvenir. Normal School. Regina. Spring 1908. before it was named "The Aurora". Her ancestors were Saskatchewan pioneers in education and she has kindly taken it upon herself to write up a biographical account; A story about a Pioneer Saskatchewan School Inspector and his One Room School House teacher daughter. J.Frank Hutchison (1865-1935) and Orma V. Neilson (1890-1967)
Additionally, Lisa Henderson kindly sent in the school locations and dates of operation from two local history books, Settlers between the mighty Saskatchewans: Stanleyville and Russelville and Chances, Challenges and Cherished Memories: Colleston, Cecil, Birson, Fanford, Steep Creek, Sask Forks, which can be seen at: Information about Prince Albert East Central Schools to supplement the informational bibliography started at the Footnotes page.
Alie Neish has kindly taken images near St. Brieux, which were submitted by Gordon Neish. Lacombe SD 3714 and Tilly SD 4515 were both photographed as well as the Pierre Blandin Memorial monument in the area. Lewiswyn SD 3272 had a sign memorial to take a photo of near Raymore. Additionally, images and locations were supplied for one room schoolhouse near Naicam. Included are Champlain SD 1185 near Spalding, Norwegian Grove 2630, Dumbarton SD 1999 near Naicam, Naicam SD 1999 near Naicam, Kew Gardens SD 4847 near Lac Vert, Violetdale SD 4781 near Spalding, and Service SD 4474 near Lac Vert.
Tommy Henrich very graciously shared historical images from his four ancestors who taught in Saskatchewan during the pioneering era, 1914-1920, before migrating to California. The images include school photos from the Training School for Teachers in Foreign Speaking Communities which operated between 1909-1917 as well as Beaver School District 374, and Fox Hills School District 190 and Gardiner School District 3428 Additionally Tommy Henrich forwarded these images (school district unknown - if anyone can help identify these photos - please e-mail) John Axenty Teaching, Class photograph; Group photograph; and School photograph, students and parents, union jack flag, flags, dresses and suits, special occasion
The Dysart Museum has a wonderful collection of model school houses on display in their museum, as well as school photos. The submitter, wishing to remain anonymous, sent in some images they took of their recent visit to this museum which celebrates the history of DYSART SCHOOL DISTRICT 1449 north east corner of the north east quarter of section 9 township 23 range 15 west of the second meridian,KRONSBERG SCHOOL DISTRICT 4922north east quarter of section 27 township 21 range 15 west of the second meridian, KRONSBERG ROMAN CATHOLIC PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT 48south east quarter of section 34 township 21 range 15 west of the second meridian, andSAMBOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 4057south west corner of the south west quarter section 1 township 24 range 15 west of the second meridian. Additionally, this enthusiasitc donor also had images of GRANATIER School District 1497North West section 12 township 26 range 15 west of the second meridian and ST. IMRE School District # 1233SW 11 Township 25 Range 16 W of the 2 nd Meridian
The Cupar Museum was able to submit over seventy school house images from their collection dated between 1948 to 1954. The schools are in the area of Cupar, (Cupar Post Office 36 Tsp 22 Rge17 W2 1903 / Cupar Town 8 Tsp23 Rge16 W2 1905). The museum was very fortunate to receive the paper copies of these historical images, and the SK one room schoolhouse project was very honoured to share the digitised version online!
These schools include (alphabetically):
Morning Star School District 1701 near Elbow, SK was very kindly submitted by Olga Moline-Halchuk
- APPONYI School District #1230
- ARBURY School District# 1230
- ARPAD School District# 2538
- BALROBIE School District# 2353
- BERESFORD School District# 1886
- BIMBO School District# 3288
- BOURNEVILLE School District# 3521
- BRYN MAWR (A) School District# 3312
- BRYN MAWR (B)CENTRALIZED School
- BURNSIDE School District# 2146
- BUTTERTON School District# 3729
- CAMPBELLTOWN School District# 2297
- CANTERBURY School District# 3345
- CAVENDISH School District# 3841
- COLLEGIATE CUPAR School District#
- CORNWALL (A) School District# 698
- CORNWALL (B) School District# 698
- COYNACH School District# 3360
- CRAIGILEE School District# 5062
- CUPAR HIGH School District#
- CUPAR PUBLIC School District# 972
- DALRYMPLE School District# 524
- DELLWOOD School District# 4668
- DOVERLEY School District# 2794
- DYSART School District# 1449
- EARL GREY School District# 1240
- EASTMOUNT School District# 1715
- EASTWARD School District# 1477
- ENID School District# 381
- ESKDALE School District# 1628
- FOSTERDALE School District# 3723 / 3623
- FOX HILLS School District# 190
- FRANSFIELD School District# 2031
- FREELAND School District# 4108
- FREUDENTHAL School District# 1309
- GARDINER School District# 3428
- GARNOCK School District# 2227
- GEORGES School District# 1386
- GRANATIER School District# 1497
- GREGHERD School District# 3142
- HAYWARD School District# 845
- HAZELWOOD School District# 2814
- HEADLANDS (A) School District# 4012
- HEADLANDS (B) School District# 4012
- HERZEL School District# 1503
- JASMIN School District# 2078
- JOHNSON School District# 611
- JOSHURUN School District# 1913
- KAHLSBERG School District# 1950
- KELLIHER School District# 2254
- KILSHANNIG School District# 786
- KING (A) School District# 738
- KING (B) School District# 738
- KINGSVILLE School District# 2288
- LEROSS School District# 2274
- LESTOCK School District# 2919
- LIPTON School District# 1347
- LOON CREEK School District# 868
- MARIGOLD School District# 4807
- MARKINCH CON School District# 1880
- MARLOW School District# 3717
- MARR HALL School District# 1879
- MATHYAS School District# 3141
- MCDONALD HILLS School District# 1646
- MILLERSDALE School District# 381
- NEW HAVEN School District# 1970
- PARKLANDS (A) School District# 268
- PARKLANDS (B) School District# 268
- POPLAR PEAK School District# 4876
- RADANT School District# 3474
- RAVINE School District# 355
- REINDEER School District# 1442
- SAMBOR School District# 4057
- SCARBOROUGH School District# 1804
- SHAWLANDS School District# 2161
- SNARUM School District# 1262
- SOUTHEY School District# 1617
- ST. IMRE School District# 1233
- SUNNY NORTH School District# 2515
- TIFERES ISRAEL School District# 1442
- TOUCHWOOD HILLS (A) School District# 444
- TOUCHWOOD HILLS (B) School District# 444
- TOUCHWOOD HILLS (C) School District# 444
- VIRAG School District# 2158
- WESTLEA School District# 4356
- WESTLEA School District# 4356
- WHEATWYN (A) School District# 1169
- WHEATWYN (B) School District# 1169
- WILEY School District# 2340
grand-daughter of Dora Jeanette (nee Rush) Stephenson who attended Morningstar school, from 1907 (we believe) until 1916.
Veronika School District # 2568 near Muenster, and Humboldt Saskatchewan submitted by a former student, and class mate Dave Schreiner After digitising, the photos were very kindly sent in to Humboldt & District Museum & Gallery.
Waldron School District # 2201 Sec Tsp 22 Rge 5 W of the 2 Meridian Waldron, Saskatchewan submitted by a former student, and class mate Gilbert Gieb
St Elizabeth School District 1316 two rural schools near Yarbo, and three one room schoolhouses in the town of Yarbo and their history as submitted by local resident Joseph Nagy
Dryden School District 5042,Brancepeth, SK were both remembered in an image of its early construction sent in by Eleanor Kreiser of Youngstown, Alberta
Newborgor School District 2657, Kingslynn School District 1851 and Kolin School District 4538 near Esterhazy, SK were both honoured in pictures by Adele Nagy
L. Curtis Boyle , wrote, "I used your site to identify a photo I have of the above school, [STANLEY School District # 147,Fleming] so I thought I would return the favor and email you a copy of the photo, so that you can add it to the photos of the plaque that is there now."
Jim Parker , while researching his grandfather, Ken McKay, who attended Normal School in Saskatoon between 1922 and 1924, he uncovered a photo of the Manlius SD 2956 near Armley, SK where Ken McKay taught, and sent it in. It was much appreciated to receive this class picture from Jim Parker .
John Peterson kindly submitted pictures and heritage about Bright Sand 3447 School, Emmaville School 2191, Marguerite School 1321, , New Pine Ridge 1018, Old Pine Ridge 1018, Waskiagon School 3475, MOOSE HEAD School #3193 located near the lakes of Turtle Lake and Brightsand Lake, and near the communities of Bright Sand and Turtleford, SK. See also Cottage Grove 4133 and Sky Rock 5147 submitted by Butch.
Fell School 2982 near Dahinda and Kayville, The man in front of the old school is my Grandfather Alexander Fell. Regards William John Fell
It is much appreciated that locations of schools around Bracken, ie. Thorne School District #4019, White Water School District #3467, Zephyr School District #1293, Black Horse School District #3487, Beechmore School District # 3762, Stony Plain School District #2987, and Harrisland School District # 3659, were added to the webpages of Harrisland SD 3659 were sent in by Faye Ryder.
Continuing on, the Glidden School District 27526 (Kincora SD 2726) memorial image was sent in, along with information and locations regarding the neighbouring schools in the Glidden area, ie.Kincora School District #2726, Glidden School District #2726, Bostonia School District #2330, Wild Rose School District #831, Goldeye School District #3217, Quinney School District #2886, Tuscola School District #4096, Tee Pee School District #4221, Dunn School District #4791, Stony View / Stony Vista School District # 3000, Holbeck School District #3830, Amdewanda School District #630, Madison School District #3987, Noremac School District #1098, Snipe Lake School District #1096; by Julia Adamson
It is with added pleasure to continue acknowledging these kind submissions. The 1924 Saskatoon Normal School class picture was submitted by Diana Clarke
Della has taken some images of school district areas near Mankota Last Centre – school district #4605. , Summercove – school district #3507 , and Return – school district #3473 . Additionally, near McCord, these two school district areas were photographed; Varsity – school district #3078. and Lark Hill – school district #4446.
Gordon Neish has kindly submitted images and locations for Bailor School District 3601,
Byng School District 3601, Green Lawn School District 2545, Lewis Lake 3400 Kermaria School District 775, Roanoke School District 4292, Home SD 3993, Little Stone SD 2069, and Kitako SD 3172 / Naicam SD 3172 near Naicam, and also for Henrietta School District 19 near Langham
Ernie Unruh and Mount Teviot School in Brightholme; Mount Teviot School, Brightholme, Collins School near Beechy, Sask.,1956; and Cowessess Day School near Broadview, Sask. Submitted by: Jo-Ann (UnRuh) Bakker. Additionally, a class photo were sent in from Reed Valley SD 1522 near Herbert and Rush Lake.
Patricia Schmidt became involved with the submission of photos for Iona SD 306 near St. Andrew's Colony, Coverdale SD 493 near Moosomin, and Rose Farm SD 2632 near Rush Lake.
Alie Neish has kindly submitted images and locations for one room schoolhouse near Naicam. Included are Champlain SD 1185 near Spalding, Norwegian Grove 2630, Dumbarton SD 1999 near Naicam, Naicam SD 1999 near Naicam, Kew Gardens SD 4847 near Lac Vert, Violetdale SD 4781 near Spalding, and Service SD 4474 near Lac Vert.
I attended Zaporoze #3188 for 7 years, it is located in NW 19 44 8 W3. Good idea for this Saskatchewan One Room School Project. Joe Marciniuk
We have a photo of a schoolhouse that belonged to William Pakulak and his wife Mary Woloschuk Pakulak, both of whom were raised in pioneer families of Saskatchewan, near Fort Pelly and Sturgis. Both are long gone, and no one of their generation remains. We can’t date or decisively identify the photo, but we do have some idea of the possible name of the school/school district. Woodlight / Fort Pelly Saskatchewan schoolhouse. We would love to have this one added [to the gallery of pictures]. We think it is most likely the photo is the school attended by Mr. Pakulak, as his wife is known to have seldom if ever attended school. However, her siblings did attend school, so the photo could also have belonged to her.
If nothing else turns up to narrow it down, the photo can at least be described as belonging to families that farmed near Fort Pelly and Woodlight but could be from other nearby school districts. Charlotte Pakulak,
If anyone has any clues as to this school house, teacher and pupils, please E-mail Julia, ORSH Webmaster
There are two more schools that I have information on: Frontenac SD 305, Chambers, SK and Peveril SD 551, Vanscoy, SK. in addition to Grand Central SD 10, Ardath, Sk.
I hope this information is of benefit to your project which I absolutely love and am so glad you are recording for future generations to access. Judy Carlson Bentley
My grandmother Elizabeth Lenora (Bryan) Oram was schoolteacher at Reno Hill School District 5158. My grandparents were homesteaders near Mossy Vale, SK and their original farm was flooded with the creation of Tobin Lake and the E.B. Campbell Dam. Jess
Verna Brenner's mother had pictures of Bernadine School District 2181 where her sister, Frances Kittel had taught during 1926-1928. There was also a newspaper article written by Bert McKay of Moosomin delving into the origins of One Room Schoolhouse Names, ( near Langenburg, Saltcoats, MacNutt, Churchbridge, Wroxton, Marchwell, Bredenbury, Landestrew, Logberg, Dovedale, Thingvalla, Pennock). School districts included were:
Verna Brenner also called attention to the proper spelling of Boakevew school district 1325 as Boakeview and not Boakview which is sometimes listed in documents, which was very much appreciated. She notes a relative of hers had taught there. Additionally, Verna was able to send along an amazing copy of the 1922 edition of "The Aurora" the yearbook for the Regina Normal School. Also, Verna has also very generously shared images of Meadowvale School District 175 near Saltcoats and Dunleath, SK and Petain School District 3982 near Piapot and Skibereen, SK
- Chatsworth SD 1810
- Hohenlohe SD 2705
- MacNutt SD 793
- Zorn SD 3697
- Landstrew SD 2698
- Dressler SD 3732
- Churchbridge SD 124
- Rothbury SD 204
- Goehring SD 910
- Kensington Lake SD 1083
- Flower Valley SD 1098
Mary Worel took some drives in southern Saskatchewan, around Moose Jaw and Regina area, and has kindly submitted the school markers or existing school house structure photographs for
- Amulet 2706
- Artesian 3213
- Barrett SD 2015
- Beautiful Plains699
- Berg 1044
- Big Beaver 4065 and area
- Boggy Creek SD 64
- Bryn Mawr 3312 and area
- Buck Lake331
- Butterton School3729
- Cedoux School1552
- Coynach 3360
- Crosson PrivateB-918
- Crosswoods 1902
- Cuthbert 1934
- Darmody School4314
- Davin 2282
- Dravland 947
- Garrett 3939
- Dummer 794
- Expanse 2465
- Fir Mountain 4796
- Fransfield 2031
- Gelowitz School 1450
- Hallville 1952
- Hawthorn 1447
- Hexagon 3526
- Ipsley Mound 4065
- Keeler 491
- Khedive 1975
- Kingsville 2288
- King Edward2035
- Last Mountain Valley92
- Log Valley3158
- Long Creek 883
- Lorraine 222
- Moorefield 3555
- Muddy View 2891
- Oregon 1697
- Pepper 2812
- Polish Draw1481
- Poniatowksi School1552
- Prairie Flower 989
- Prairie Lily 1557
- Querin 3905
- Rastadt 453
- Red Roseno #
- Regina View 4607
- St. Jerome 2574
- Sanderson 1566
- Secretan 3191
- Stalwart 409
- Sugar Loaf 3515
- Thorndyke 2567
- Trossachs 1077
- Tugaske 2393
- West Lawn 3132
- Wood Mountain 2951 and area
- Yankee Ridge 1377
- Harringay School District #1684
Harringay School District #1684 located on the northeast quarter section of section 8 township 42 range 14 west of the third meridian near Ruddell, Saskatchewan between 1906-1959. A map and some school information in answer to an e-mail query.
- Historical pictures and information related to Lily Plain 501 erected near the villages of Butterby and Lily Plain, Saskatchewan sent in by George Bliss.
- Historical pictures and information related to Manor SD 605 erected in the village of Manor, Saskatchewan sent in by Dolores Hatch.
- Rob McInnes, Postcard Accummulator and Purveyor, Winnipeg Then and Now, has kindly submitted some great post card images of Nokomis Public School, Nokomis, SK, Motherwell SD 20459 near Abernethy (Maple Creek), SK, Stornoway SD 829 near Stornoway, SK, Polwarth school, Aneroid Consolidated School year 1914, Assiniboia School Fair 1916, Hanley School, Radisson School and Viscount Public School, 1910
- In an awesome collaboration Allen Ohrt, a historian and former pupil of Sunny Corner SD 3930 near Milestone, SK contacted fellow class mates and former teachers and compiled a history with images which was typed up by Val Thomas
Victor Taylor came across a cook book that he believes was used in the 1920's in the school system. Unfortunately, the cover and the first pages are missing. Online is an image of page 3, Suggestions for Saskatchewan School Children, which you may find interesting. Thank you very kindly....
- Julia Adamson has photographed pictures of
North End SD 2650 Macklin, SK,
Meridian School, Lloydminster, SK AB,
East Bank SD 3525 Unity, SK
Wilbert SD 2357, Wilbert, SK
Thule SD 4312, Unity, SK
Ovenstown SD 1802, Unity, SK
to submit here.
- Douglas Allen Fee was able to send in an historical image of Park Lake SD 3611 which had operated near Keppel / Perdue in the Eagle Hills along with information from the Perdue local history book entitled Let's look back....
- Caichness correction to Caithness SD#3824 operating between 1917-1956 picture sent in by Earl Brown.
Doug Evans sent in an image of Moosehorn Scholars with a query "I can't with any certainty make out the date and I have no idea where Moosehorn School was. Anyway, something for your archives (online digitised archives at the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse Project). It was in the collection of George Evans and Myrtle Calvert/Evans so I am not sure if it relates to her schooling in Manitoba or something George Evans was involved with."
- Very thoughtfully, an historic depiction of an one room schoolhouse at Wayne Valley SD 3793 near Lancer, SK were sent in by Diane Speirs of Alliston, ON
- Wonderful reminiscences, antedotes, class photos and an image of the one room schoolhouse at Harrisland SD 3659 near Bracken, SK were sent in by Faye Ryder and Florence Tallman Ryder.
Also a brief history of Stoy Plain School District # 4044 also near Bracken is included.
- An assortment of images taken mainly around and about the area of Cabri, Saskatchewan were taken by Gregory Melle. He very kindly typed up a database of all his images and their GPS locations where known, and submitted this compilation to the SK one room schoolhouse project. These images and database are listed at places which lists images and webpages off the SK One Room School House Project and not at the gallery which lists images and web pages on the SK One Room School House Project.
- An excellent update was sent in for Kelvington School by Leon Metlay who sent in reminscences from his mother, Katharine Titof Metlay.
- The 1952 Wiwa Hill SD 1207 picture online came from Bill Hill, which was wonderful. This image also pinpointed the location of the school house at Sec 11 Tsp 13 Rge 6 W of the 3 Meridian, also near Kelvington.
- The four schools listed here; NewBorgor SD 2657 Broadview, SK; Podolia SD 2384 Arran, SK; McKay SD 135 Whitewood, SK; Normal School Moose Jaw, SK; comprise historical school, student and class photographs. NOW – wouldn’t it be absolutely lovely to connect with some of those folks!
Great pics, indeed, submitted by Thelma Findlay
Researching: Weslak Nahnybida Lewandoski Radewicz Ulanowicz Frondzey Zemba Wasyluk Trenaman
Kellsey Cook Wyatt Archer Trump Hinckley Caudon/Cowan Findlater/Findlay McClurg McCoy Rowsell
- Biggar and area images from the Leo Campbell Collection at the Biggar Museum & Gallery include Allanbank SD 567,
Avalon SD 4077,
Curth's Hill SD 3048,
Gagenville SD 4091,
Kensmith SD 2877,
Oban SD 4733, and
Triumph SD 2832.
There are also nine unidentified Schools Can you help?Submitted by Rae Chamberlain
- Kathryn submitted images of her grandfather's school, Early SD 1129 near Scotsguard, Gull Lake, Saskatchewan
- Norge SD 1011 and Bird's Hill 40671 were both very gratefully sent in by Juliann Parsons.
- Permissions to re-print the historical school photos from the "Bangor and district : history book" use on Llewelyn and Bangor district web site obtained from Brian and Jason from the Bangor History Book Committee and submitted by Red
- Remiscences and notes sent in by historian and bibliophile Glen Mason. Reminiscences beginning with CRANICH LAKE #3317, GOLDEN ACRE #3064, SUMMERFIELD #2614, SUNLIGHT #376 andVIRTUE #2616. Later adding as well BAINESVILLE #214, HIGHGATE #2190 and VALLEYVIEW #2655 With his invaluable resources, interest and knowledge, it is hoped to update the location listing, as a work in progress over the next while, which will be much appreciated.
- John Peterson kindly submitted pictures and heritage about MOOSE HEAD School #3193 located near the lakes of Turtle Lake and Brightsand Lake, and near the communities of Bright Sand and Turtleford, SK. See also Cottage Grove 4133 and Sky Rock 5147 submitted by Butch.
- Sandfordene school, North of Hazlet, will be the venue for a wedding in the neighbourhood on July 2 2011. Randy Anderson and Hazel Bradford will say their vows in the pristine SANDFORDENE School house. Submitted by Randy Anderson
- Kirkwall School 4647 near White Fox & Garrick, and these are digitized photos that my parents took. Regards Phil Brown
- Cottage Grove 4133 and Sky Rock 5147 submitted by John and Alice Peterson. After placing an advertisement in the local paper, Butch has been given directions to other remaining one room schoolhouses in the area around Stowlea, St. Walburg, and the Brightsand district of Saskatchewan.
- My husband Doyle Thomas went to McTaggart School. We have a picture of the school class of 1946 taken at the McTaggart School. Regards Val Thomas
- My father, Mr. Harold John Brown, taught at Kirkwall School 4647 near White Fox & Garrick, and these are digitized photos that my parents took. Regards Phil Brown
- Jan Joynt has very kindly submitted additional images of Novar Fairlight School and Doonside School District as it now in 2010 which are rather exciting!
- Ken Johnstone known as kjohn73 at Waymarking.com had submitted monument photos at Waymarking, and graciously permitted these photos he took to be shared here at the Saskatchewan One Room Schoolhouse website as well. Photos of School Districts include: Wiwa Hill SD1207, Stewart SD2640, Indianola SD2704, Bolen SD1188, Mount Zion SD3183, Woodrow SD3462, Meyronne 3189, Stanley SD147, Cambridge SD342, Welwyn SD82, Montague SD4031, Wood Dale SD2629, Pelletier SD2652, Ferndale SD295, and Ivanhoe S1040 around and about the area of Grenfell, Saskatchewan
- Melanie Louie kindly submitted a couple of photos regarding Turkey Track SD#2687 near Vanguard, SK and is seeking information regarding Wiwa View SD2964 near Hallonquist, SK
- Bellevant SD#4408 near Sonningdale SK kindly submitted by Velda Sjovold, Lethbridge Alberta
- Thomsons Lake SD 2038 near Curle, and Moose Jaw, SK kindly submitted by Perry and Vranna Manor.
- Red Lauttamus submitted pictures of school districts around the city of Yorkton, the Harmony Industrial Association and also those around New Finland Colony south east of Melville, SK. Windsor SD 265, Sandy River SD 1717, Mostetz SD 1734 near Calder, SK , Deerwood SD 465, Goodhope Hall SD 2674, Look Out 693 Orkney SD 97, Stoney Coulee SD 3584, Phone Hill SD 1459, Grunert SD 715, Crossroads SD 4775, Whitesand SD 271, Beblo SD 3962, Eckardt SD 426, Hill Top SD 426, New Finland SD 435, Nurmi Oja SD 1416 and location of many more school districts around New Finland Colony, SK are pictured here. Red Lauttamus also began submitting pictures of the churches and cemeteries of the same area as these school districts mentioned above. Red also had possession of the rare book "The Echo", Rocanville, 1904-1964 and with permission of the Town of Rocanville, submitted scans of the images within this book, which included pictures of Rocanville Village School, and Rocanville SD.
- Julia Adamson has submitted pictures of Big Hill SD 4682, North Bend SD 2729, Fort Pitt SD 2713 and Tangleflags SD 3790 located near Frenchman Butte, Saskatchewan. As well, Gallivan SD 3857, Weewona SD 855, Ovenstown SD 1802 near Unity were also photographed at the Cutknife museum and submitted here.
- John Elliot has submitted pictures of Marcliffe SD 3355 located near Shaunavon, Saskatchewan as he shared some family history and memorabilia.
- Don Dewar has submitted the photograph c1936 of Pittville School District 2855 near Hazlet, Saskatchewan. Dewar was a teacher at this school for four years.
- Byron Spoon has submitted the names of the pupils in the class photo which was online for the Pinto Head School District 3959.
- Jan Joynt has submitted images of Doonside School District 1456 (Rossetti 1456), Gosmil School District #3965, Fairlight School District #1630, Hollington School District #4288, Kipling School and Golden Ridge School #656 which incorporate images from her family's school days.
- Netherhill Schoolhouse photo submitted from a post card held by Larry Stroobandt
- Regina View School 4607 SW1/4 Sec.3, Tp.17, R.19, W 2 M Submitted by: Jim Wicks.
- Glennis and Mary Lewis and history of Rosedale S.D. #145 Sec 22 Tsp 12 Rge 1 W of the 2 Meridian and Vandura S.D. #1164 Sec Tsp 12 Rge 2 W of the 2 Meridian. Submitted by: Glennis Lewis .
- Information about Pauline SD and Illinois SD was provided by Al Meyer Pauline School West of the 2nd Meridian, C. Klein homesteader, nearest town was Esk, 4 miles to the south and Illinois School located at Section 11, about 8 miles north of Jansen, Prairie Rose Municipality. And my grandma lived only 1/2 mile away.
- Photos of Pearl Creek School Plus and Letters submitted by Jack McIntosh in e-mails dated Sat, 09 Sep 2006. This web site includes letters from Lois Purdy, 1904-1979 and her sister Harriet describing their experience teaching at Pearl Creek School, S.D. No. 1048, from May to December 1924, as well as a small collection of letters written to them the next year by former pupils. Pearl Creek School District
Teacher: Lois May Purdy assisted by her sister, Harriet Margaret "Hattie" Purdy. A third sister, Muriel, visited and took pictures - at least I think she was the photographer.
These include outside views of several schools in the Melville, SK area:
Cardale SD #3342, Forest Nook SD #2048, Grove Park SD #518, Pearl Creek SD #1048, & Skibbereen SD #164. Grove Park School #518 (near Whitewood), taught by Donald Alexander McIntosh
- Submitted by: Laurier Lapierre Bolton School in District #2826 near Storthoaks is missing the section number. It was located on the SW quarter of Section 24 of township 5, Range 31.
- Photos of Gardiner S.D. 3428 and Hayward #845 submitted by Ralph Goff in e-mails dated Sun Feb 19, 2006 .
- My mother, Alma Brennen (pictured above in July 1995), taught at Bluebird School in 1943-1944 and in nine other one-room schools in Saskatchewan from 1932 to 1952. These school photographs and class pictures were submitted by Lyle Brennen in e-mails dated Jan 30, 2006.
- My Mother, Alma Brennen, taught school at Wollerman and Baloil in the late forties.
She also taught at Pinto head, Grasby, Ravine, Snipe lake, Mayfair, Invicta. These school photographs and class pictures were submitted by Gerald Brennen in e-mails dated Sat, 21 Jan 2006. He also noticed his Uncles in the class photograph which was in the gallery: Buffalo Horn School District, Ponteix & Val Marie, SK
- Bayard School District 4159 pictures near Wood Mountain, SK submitted by Bev Thon all the way from Lewiston, Idaho USA!
- School District Listing Further Acknowldegements Additions regarding the Spalding district country schools has been sent in by Garth Ulrich.
- The addition regarding Beadle school and its location has been sent in by Gloria.
- Unity One Room School Houses listing submitted by Marlene Lefebvre , submitter, and Frank Oatway, researcher in e-mails dated Sat, 12 Nov 2005 and Sun, 18 Dec 2005
- Cherry Ridge 4405 S.D., SK current school photographs and history by Helen Brown Scarf as well as Percy School 202 historical and current school photographs submitted byRick Krehbiel
in an email dated October 15, 2005
- Several photographs of Mennon School District # 1508 and Hudson Bay School District #1243. Submitted by Candace Comber.
- Attached is a picture of Deer Run Hill School (School District # 17) class in late 1890's or early 1900's. My Grandfather William Tremain is in the picture.
Submitted by Harry Poile
- Red Lauttamus, retired, took some drives around and about Yorkton, and kindly submitted pictures of the school district plaques, and remaining school houses
- Alfred SD 4053 near Cut Knife
- Anemone SD 541 near Dunleath Barbour
- Aneroid Consolidated School 2704 near Aneroid
- Aussant SD 2372 near Gravelbourg
- Beblo SD 3962 near Springside
- Birmingham SD 2291
- Bolen SD 1188 near Gravelbourg
- Brandon SD 4367 near Wroxton
- Brookside SD 129 near Kelso
- Bryntirion SD #248 Meno near Ebenezer
- Cadillac Village Schoolnear Cadillac
- Carnoustie SD 309 near Carnoustie and Bear Creek and Rocanville
- Coverdale SD 493 near Fleming
- Clear Creek 424 near Springside
- Creekside 997 near Theodore
- Dawn SD 1514
- Devils SD Lake 514
- Dufferin SD 1888 near Cut Knife
- Crossroads SD 4775 near Springside
- Deerwood SD 465 near New Finland
- Easton's mail order school house
- Eckardt SD 426 (1896-1899) near Melville
- Eden Grove SD 21 near Wapella
- Elliott School 4742 near Burrows
- Esterhaz Colony School
- near Esterhazy
- Fairmede SD 134 near Wapella
- Ferrell School 1485 near Grayson
- Formby SD 4369 near Cut Knife
- Gallivan SD 3857 near Cut Knife
- Good Luck SD 3666 near Theodore
- Goodhope Hall SD 2674 near Waldron and Claybank
- Goodhue SD 2293 near Goodhue, and Stenen
- Grunert SD 715 near Springside
- Halicz SD 3204 near Wishart
- Happy Centre 1640
- Harmony Industrial Association Hamona SD 451 near Tantallon
- Hill Top SD 426 near Melville
- Holar SD 317
- Indianola SD 2704 near Aneroid
- Jaroslaw SD 2487 nearYorkton and York Lake and
- Jasper Cultural & Historical CentreInterior School House near Maple Creek
- Kemmel Hill SD 4050 near Antelope
- Kilton Hill SD 4217 near Leinan
- Langenau SD 274/379 near Ebenezer
- Larsen SD 1239 near Dubuc
- Leftwich SD 1436 near Zeneta
- Lily White SD 4691 near HOlar
- Llewelyn SD 807 near Bangor
- Look Out SD 693nearn Willowbrook
- Madawaska SD 2238 near Cut Knife
- Maltby SD 3777 near Arbuthnot
- Maria Hilf SD 666 near Killaly
- Mathieu Elementary School Lafleche
- Maxwelton SD 1813 near Fenwood and Goodeve
- Morse Museum and Gallery Interior School House Morse
- Mountain SD 1548 near Kandahar
- New Finland SD 435 near New Finland
- North Lake 3991 near Springside
- Nurmi Oja SD 1416 New Finland
- Orkney SD 97 near Orcadia
- Ovenstown SD 1802 near Rockhaven
- Pelletier SD 2652 near Gravelbourg
- Perley SD 395
- Phone Hill SD 1459 near Phone Hill
- Prosperity SD 448 Rocanville
- Riding Hill SD 2326 near Cut Knife
- RM Ecelsior map
- Rocanville Village School 21 near Rocanville
- Rocanville SD 22 Rocanville
- Rose Mound SD 3775 near Cut Knife
- Royal Rock SD 2289 near Bankend
- Sandy River SD 1717 near Theodore
- Springside SD 1148 Springside
- Spruce Dale SD 1277 near Dubuc
- Stoney Coulee SD 3584 near Springside
- Thule SD 4312 near Unity
- Ukraina SD 974 near Ukraina
- Vance SD 180 near Cut Knife
- Vendetta 874
- Village of Ebenezer SD 3268 near Ebenezer
- Wallacetown SD 1472 near Melville
- Wardenville SD 2479 near Cut Knife
- Weewona SD 855 near Cut Knife
- Wembley SD 4437 near Cut Knife
- Wergeland 1210
- West Ebenezer SD 157 near Ebenezer
- Whitesand SD 271 near Whitesand
- Wilbert SD 2357 near Cut Knife
- Wilton SD 2291
- Windsor SD 265 near Springside
- Woodside SD 402 near Poplar Grove and Langbank
- Wysla 4106
- Zeneta SD 1436 near Zeneta
For the links to all the above schools and as well a couple of school district maps see Yorkton area school districts
- The 1st picture is of Mount Carmel School-School District 2962- and its students taken in 1941.
The 2nd picture is of the Carmel School- School District 4950-Taken in 1955
The 3rd picture is of Gertrude School-School District 4203-Taken in the 1940's. Sbumitted by "Lorne & Kathy Wolfe"
- Doverly School District #2794 supplied by Jill Slemon in an email dated Sun, 28 Nov 2004
- Trojan S.D., SK location in legal land description as well as GPS coordinates submitted byRobert Bandurka
in an email dated ue, 23 Aug 2005
- Plainville S.D., SK historical school photograph submitted byHarold Zwick
in an email dated Wed, 24 Aug 2005
- Guyhirne School District #2928, Medstead, SK historical school, teacher and class photographs submitted byCatherine Fryer
in an email dated Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:24:18 -0700
- Edzell School and Smithville School location supplied by Joe Tiffin in an email dated Wed, 06 Oct 2004
- Gallery web page started with photos courtesy of Webmaster J. Adamson ©
- Chatham S.D. 3117, Maple Valley S.D. 1680, Concord S.D. 1971, Meryton S.D. 3889, and Eclipse S.D. 4071 photographs taken east of Highway 11 (Louis Riel Trail) on Hwy 15, Huck Road, Grid Road 747 and returning to Highway 11 (Louis Riel Trail) courtesy of Webmaster J. Adamson ©
- Kenlis S.D. 6, Abernethy, SK and Velhaven S.D. 3398 Beaubier, SK photos kindly submitted by Juliann Parsons in an email dated Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17
- Kelvington School 1936 class photograph of grades 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:58:36 -0600
Subject:1936 Kelvington School
- The Blizzard of 1955 - The Nottawa School Story kindly submitted by Marlene"
Subject:Submission of the Nottawa school story
Date:Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:03:18 -0600
- Meadowdale School, Canora, Sask.
Subject E-mail Sask Gen Web Webmaster
Subject Fw: Meadowdale School
- Green Dell School, Gull lake, Sask.
Subject E-mail Sask Gen Web Webmaster
Subject Green Dell School
- Buffalo Horn School and Class Photo, Ponteix and Val Marie, Saskatchewan.
Submitted by Byron Spoon
Los Angeles, California
Subject:Addition to One Room School Project
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005
- Colin Macleay school teacher at Eden School
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:18:47 EST
Subject: Re: Schools
- Lake School Photograph Courtesy of Ed Oldridge
From: Oldridge, Ed HE0
Sent:Wednesday, November 06, 2002 9:52 AM
Subject:Picture of Lake School
- Holbrook School District # 844
NW & SW Sec 24 Tsp 5 Rge 3 W of the 2 Meridian
Saskatchewan School 1919-1920 and My Narrowest Escape written by Neva (MacLeod) Bishop
November 8, 1997 submitted by Fraser Macleod
Subject: Sask one room school project
Submitted Sun, 20 Mar 2005
by Fraser Macleod
- Lysenko School District #494 Courtesy of Ken Moroz
SubmittedThu, 24 Mar 2005 19:29:52 -0700
- Wainfleet School, #4561 location and area schools Courtesy of Sid Rowles.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:13:01 -0800
From:"Mary and Sid Rowles"
To: Listing of one room schools :email@example.com
- The Arthur Public School District #593 of the North West Territories.
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:51:26 -0600
From:"Brad & Angela Loppe"
To: Comments or suggestions: One Room School Project :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nottawa School #2113 Courtesy of Wayne Haugen
1. From:Wayne Haugen
Date: 2/16/03 7:45 p.m.
Subject: A snapshot for your gallery
- Ottawa School District pictures courtesy of book THE STORY OF SASKATCHEWAN AND ITS PEOPLE By JOHN HAWKES Legislative Librarian Volume II Illustrated CHICAGO - REGINA THE S.J. CLARKE PUBLISHING COMPANY 1924
- Share Web page Christmas Box photo from the Canadian Illustrated News: Title: Christmas Box Artiste : Inconnu Date : 25 décembre 1875 Pagination: vol. XII , no. 26 , 405 Subject: Patinage Record : 1977 Reproduced from the National Library of Canada's website Images Canada (http://www.imagescanada.ca/)."
- A Good Time With Our Friends - Stories from the Dick and Jane 1929 basal reader series by by William S. Gray Public Domain Images from website no longer online
- History web pages courtesy of THE STORY OF SASKATCHEWAN AND ITS PEOPLE By JOHN HAWKES Legislative Librarian Volume I Illustrated CHICAGO - REGINA THE S.J. CLARKE PUBLISHING COMPANY 1924. Chapter LXX. Pages 641 - 654. Chapter XLI. Pages 333 - 337.
- It is the intention of this site to make Saskatchewan school district names, locations, photos, history, local stories available to persons with a historical or genealogical interest in this area of Saskatchewan, Canada. There are no service charges or fees for use of this Saskatchewan One Room School Project, and use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Conditions of Use. This page is dedicated to the online availability of Saskatchewan historical data. Any further use of web site would require permission from the above sources, and the Sask Gen Web master as per copyright laws in Canada.
Thank you for stopping by # [an error occurred while processing this directive]
Web Page title: notice.html
Copyright © Web Publish Date: Monday, 26-Jun-2017 21:23:58 MDT All Rights Reserved
E-mail Webmaster ... Important Notice