Weld County Cemeteries
- Sunset Memorial Gardens
- Located in Evans, Colorado on the southeast corner of the 35th Ave and Hwy 34 Bypass intersection, NW 1/4 Sec 24, Twp 5N, Rg 66W. GPS reading is Latitude: N40.39097 Longitude: W104.73409.
The land had been previously owned by H and K Zimmerman in the 1930's, but was deeded to Sunset Memorial Gardens by C F and Luma M Drescher. The plat was filed in Weld County on July 10, 1952 for this 1/4 section of land. The cemetery is a private cemetery and the records are in the office on the grounds.
The burials recorded up to about 1980 are indexed in the WCMI.
- Trinity Episcopal Church Memorial Garden
- Located at 3800 W 20th St, Greeley, CO. The Memorial Garden is located on the south side of the main sanctuary in a walled area.
The memorial garden was established in 1978, partially from gifts in memory of some of the members. Originally envisioned as a columbarium located in the circle near the parking area. Only cremation burials are there and they are restricted to church members and their families. The records are in the church office.
Burials up to February 2011 are indexed in the WCMI. Photographs of tombstones were taken at that time for the DAR.
- Vollmar Cemetery (Saint Francis)
- See Saint Francis Cemetery
- Windsor Cemetery (Lakeview)
- See Lakeview Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Located east of Grover, Colorado on Sidney Draw, go 8 miles east on CR122 to CR105, then north 1 mile to CR124 and east about 2.5 miles to the Zion Lutheran Church, Sec 31, Twp 11N, Rg 59W. GPS reading is Latitude: N40.88543, Longitude: W104.01978.
The list of burials published in Weld County Colorado Tombstone Inscriptions, Volume I, was provided by Rev Carl R Lampitt as found in the church records on 6 Feb 1975. The burials are listed in the WCMI. Photographs of tombstones were taken for the DAR in November 2009.