Our Membership application form is -- well, is not a form.
If you wish to join the Society, write us. Your letter should:
- Contain a statement of your descent from Thomas Cresap.
- Cite the History's ID number for your parent
/OR/ enclose a 5-generation pedigree chart showing at
least two generations earlier than your own.
- Indicate whether this is an individual membership or for
the family at your address
- Enclose your check or moneyorder for the appropriate amount
- INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS (and e-mail address if you have
- If this is a gift membership, you must also enclose the
mailing address to which you want our Bulletin to
- Any special skills or interests you have may also be
mentioned in this letter.
Our dues cover a calendar year which begins 1 Jan. Membership in the Society may be by
Individual (one person) or Family (more than one person, all at the same address) and entitles
to a copy of our BULLETIN (a newsletter we put out 5 times a year) and to advance notice
of assorted events. Dues continue to be very modest but current Rootsweb policy prohibits our
stating numbers here.
Contact the Society for details.
Return to the Index
Ask us a question. Content of these pages is © 1996-
2007 by The Cresap Society, all rights reserved.