The success of this project depends in large part on the willingness of you to help make it so. If you can help even a tiny bit, with a photo or two or anything, drop Roberta an email.
Works in progress...transcribing of Ye Story of ye Memorial as told by Nathan G. Pond, 1889.
What this site needs....is YOU
- Transcribe texts for the web [Sorry, no .pdf files - text only]
- Transcribe census files
- Add your ancestor's biography - especially interested in the biographies and genealogies of the original founders.
- Find new content [only works that have passed into the public domain] - Not sure? Check this page.
- I'm not looking for links to content, but for content that can reside on this site. [Unfortunately, links to content disappear over time.]
- Photographs of Milford citizens - nothing that isn't identified, please.
- Photographs of Milford...old, new, anything.
- Military records.
- Indian records.
- What about the women? Perhaps your female ancestor deserves special mention.