[From Samuel Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England 1831.]
EYWORTH, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 4½ miles (E. by N.) from Bigglswade, containing 111 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £6.13.4. Lord Yarborough was patron in 1792. The church, which is dedicated to All Saints, contains some interesting monuments.
Return to Places page
Last Updated on: 19 April 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.