[From Samuel Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England 1831.]
HARLINGTON, a parish in the hundred of MANSHEAD, county of BEDFORD, 5¼ miles (S.) from Ampthill, containing 398 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £11. J. Cooper, Esq. was patron in 1822. The church is dedicated to St. Mary.
Return to Places page
Last Updated on: 19 April 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.