[From Samuel Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England 1831.]
HENLOW, a parish in the hundred of CLIFTON, county of BEDFORD, 4¼ miles (S. by W.) from Biggleswade, containing 688 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £9.6.8., and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Mary.
Return to Places page
Last Updated on: 19 April 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.