Cambridgeshire - Knapwell

Knapwell All Saints

"The church of All Saints is a structure of brick with stone dressings, in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, north porch and a low and plain western tower containing one bell: the chancel and nave were rebuilt in 1866: there are 118 sittings. The register dates from the year 1680."
[Kelly's Directory - 1929]

KnapwellChurch.jpg - 3868 Bytes
KnapwellChurch2.jpg - 6095 Bytes

Return to Locations and Buildings page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 19 February 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.