"CHRISTCHURCH is an ecclesiastical parish is the
Isle of Ely and rural deanery of March, 4 miles south from the mother
church and 3 north-east from Stonea station on the March and Ely section
of the London and North Eastern railway: the church is a cruciform
edifice of brick, with coloured facings, consisting of chancel, nave,
transepts, south porch and a turret containing one bell: there are
three stained windows, and the church affords 400 sittings. The register
dates from the year 1866."
Return to Locations and Buildings page
Last Updated on: 2 May
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.