Do you have any special memories about the food used to be? Or wartime recipes that you are you willing to share with us?
If so, please send them to me, Rosemary - Banbury Web Master, or just drop me a line to discuss your ideas.
- Banbury Cakes, Rhoda Woodward
- Easy Date and Walnut Cake, Ian Huckin
- Gooseberry or Guzgog Jam, Betty Rhodes
- Ian's Mincemeat, Ian Huckin
- Lime Marmalade, Ian Huckin
- Marzipan - using soya flour, Muriel Wells
- Ministry of Food Leaflet for Using Soya Flour (detail), Muriel Wells
- Pineapple Upsidedown Cake, Ian Huckin
- Shortbread, Ian Huckin
- Syllabub, Betty's version, Betty Rhodes
- Tea, And the English, Muriel Wells
- Traditional Scones, Ian Huckin
- A Family Board Meeting : Memories of the 40s, Smokey