St. Peter's Church Photos by
John Wilkes of Cam
near Dursley, Gloucestershire
The Gloucestershire Photo Library
Page composition by Allan Taylor of Vancouver, Canada
St. Peter's, 1882 by E.S. Harris, is built of stone with a central bellcote, nave, chancel, south porch, and south vestry. It has scissor roof-trusses and pitch-pine pews. There is a contemporary stained glass west window dedicated to local falconer Phillip Glasier, 1916-2000.