All Saints church is mostly 14th Century though is probably Saxon in origin.
Above the nave east gable is an outstandingly fine example of the Gloucestershire form of bellcote.: 14th Century, of two tiers, with ogee-headed openings for three bells, and little buttresses and pinnacles. It was superseded by the stocky two-stage Perpendicular style West tower, with diagonal buttresses and battlements and a South-East stair-vice. The nave roof with foliage corbels was renewed during restoration in 1862. There is a small double-stepped chancel arch probably of the 13th Century. The font is Norman and comprises of a cylindrical bowl with a heavy projecting rim, a similar plain band beneath, and a collar or shelf at the bottom between bowl and circular shaft. There is stained glass windows in the church by Dorothea Cripps, daughter of the vicar. There is a window in the nave attributed to Clayton & Bell; and the main East window is by Mayer & Co.