Here are links to some sets of photos on this web site:
1) Firstly on this web site I have some excellent images taken in 1886. Do not miss them!
2) Photos of Gerrans Churchtown
3) Photos of the Outskirts of Gerrans - I tried to photograph place names that appear in the Gerrans census
4) A small album of photos of Portscatho including 2 images from a 19thC family Bible
5) Photos I took around St Anthony in Roseland. The parish of St Anthony has been part of Gerrans since 1934. The church still exists and the churchyard is overgrown but it's a beautifully peaceful place.
6) Images of postcards of Gerrans & St Anthony
7) A (small) collection of photos of our Gerrans ancestors
8) There are links to other sources of photos of Gerrans & Portscatho on the Other Items page.
The 3 photos on this page are all courtesy of Mary Alice Pollard (www.justnicephotos.co.uk)
© Bill O'Reilly 2006