BOTOLPH-BRIDGE


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


BOTOLPH-BRIDGE, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 2 miles (S.W. by W.) from Peterborough. The population is returned with Orton-Longville. The living is a rectory, united in 1721 to that of Orton-Longville, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 9.6.10½. The church, now desecrated, was dedicated to All Saints.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 2 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.