BRINGTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


BRINGTON, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 5¼ miles (N. by W.) from Kimbolton, containing 164 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, with the perpetual curacies of Bythorn and Old Weston united, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 34.3.6½., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Clare Hall, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to All Saints.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 2 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.